*Official* Two Brothers Exhaust Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

danieljardim

Guess what! My exhaust and jb pro is getting delivered today! I placed the order with Nate yesterday around 1:30pm pacific time. Fast turn around is because both items were shipped from CA.
Mine is gonna be a couple days, I'm in jersey and stuff is coming from IL.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

danieljardim

*Just a friendly reminder*

If you want this deal, try not to wait, these prices are rock bottom, and the more orders Nate gets, the better. If this buy goes well, perhaps we can set another one up in the future.
Just got my stuff. So happy :D

I was reading the instructions in how to install juice box but they are not really clear. Any recommendations?

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

danieljardim

When I installed my JuiceBox, they were okay instructions, and when you get in there with all the wires, look at the pictures really closely, and you should be able to match everything up like that. If you have trouble, feel free to search here or possibly create a thread. You could also call Two Brothers, I am sure that they could help.

Where did you install your box, under the seat or behind the fairing. (I think behind the seat would be easy for setting the maps on the fly (just remove the seat) instead removing a bunch of stuff to get to it.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

bryan469

is it too late???

i dont wanna miss out on this!!

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

0150r

Do you know if he is open today? It's hard for me to order during the day when they are open (can't bring my phone to work) and I have the day off today.

Also, is there a noticeable difference in HP or sound between the standard and black models?

Z3roFlaw

Would someone mind PM'ing me the price for the TBR and Juice Box Pro deal?

I'm really interested but wasn't originally planning on pulling the trigger so soon since I haven't even gotten through the break-in period yet. But if the deal is sooo good that I can't pass it up, I may as well buy it and hold onto it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Z3roFlaw

pm sent!........
Sorry, didn't get the PM because of a default option that was turned on which prevents PMs from being received from anyone who isn't a contact.

Z3roFlaw

Got the price from FZwhite and it's such a good deal.

I'm going to order the black series carbon with a JBPro. Im calling Nate tomorrow and I hope things are still in stock.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

arse

Looking for a pricing pm.please

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member
Status
Not open for further replies.