Oakley Juliets

CrazyCawi

I have it up on ebay BUT if someone here wants to buy them Ill pull the listing

description:

Plasma Titanium Frames With Polarized Black Iridium lenses, Brand new POLARIZED BLACK IRIDIUM LENSES, Nose Pieces, and Temple Sleeves are on it. Lenses in perfect condition, no visible wear and tear. Lifetime free frame adjustments through Oakley, and has recently been "Tuned Up" By Oakley professionally as they tighten all joints and make sure the glasses are fitted just like new. You will absolutely love these!

I paid $400 for these glasses. If someone wants the best glasses oakley has to offer $275 snags these from me.

Immaculate condition, just like brand new.

ajskillz13

It's cause he wants the new Rossi signatures... lolz #urwelcome

JonKerr

Elite Member

ajskillz13

I wish those would fit my huge melon. I'm a big fan of Oakley. Probably had 20 or more pair. But I need big glasses. I have oil rigs and hijinx now and they fit great.
+1 for the Hijinx... my current daily driver. Matte black, polished black Square O with black iridium lenses.

danieljardim

I wish those would fit my huge melon. I'm a big fan of Oakley. Probably had 20 or more pair. But I need big glasses. I have oil rigs and hijinx now and they fit great.
I have to agree. Oakley are my favorites. Juliet is too small for my big head. Trying to find a romeo gold edition in good condition but didn't find yet.

Had a straight for 11 years. I dropped and hit a rock right on the middle and frame snapped. I almost cried. Bought a monster dog, they fit my big head but they're not that comfortable.

The straight was awesome.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

danieljardim

That's not necessarily true. Some people lose or break sunglasses all the time, like my wife. She had a $200 pair of Prada sunglasses and left them on the plane returning from our honeymoon. Now she sticks to $20 knockoffs.

Mine lasted 11 years. (I take care of my stuff almost at a ocd level. heheheh).

CrazyCawi

Jon have you tried the juliets on? They are manufactured to allow for multitudes of head sizes. They expand when put on. They dont expand for me and I wear an XL size helmet which means they still have quite a bit of expansion left

JonKerr

Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

danieljardim

I'm not saying no one can. I currently have four pairs of Oakleys, one pair of Dragons, and one pair of Pumas. This includes my first pair of Oakleys, the original Frogskins. Bought back in 1996.

I've only lost one pair of nice sunglasses, my second pair of Oakleys back around 1998. And I had a pair of the original straight jackets years ago that I wore all the time until after several years of sitting in my car, the rubber around the ear pieces started turning to goo.
That I agree. Mine were turning goo too.. :)

danieljardim

I have. It's not that the won't fit my head, they just don't look right. They look like I'm wearing Mr. Potato heads glasses. lol

These are the Hijinx I have and love.

And these are the Oil Rigs I have
This is the one I have now but with blue lenses

CrazyCawi

well on ebay they are already up to $100