Oakley Juliets

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

i dont buy expensive sun glasses.... i dont have luck with them..... the most expensive pair i bought were $60 polarized glasses from a local outdoors shop..... my ex broke up with me one night at random and i had left them at her house apparently she threw them away without ever asking if i wanted them back..... most of my other pairs aether get lost, broken, stolen or fall off my head XD so you guys can keep your expensive eyewear ill keep to my $20 polarized wal-mart sun glasses lol
thnks for helping the for sale thread. Your the man :shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

danieljardim

thnks for helping the for sale thread. Your the man :shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:
I'm a really cheap bastard guy. I buy a lot of stuff from china on ebay and I don't care.

But something that I don't play around are sunglasses.

When I was a kid (about 6 years old) I was playing at the beach making sand castles and a puddle of water was reflecting the sun light right on my eye. Few hours later I had a mild sunburn. IN MY EYE. It was very painfull and I was almost blind for about 3 days. Since them my eyes are kind of sensitive to sun light and I'm afraid of using cheap sunglasses and melting my eyes off.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

DragonBlu

Bump for the fool. Did I just type that out loud? jk My wife had a $300 pair of Serengeti's she won in drawing. She lost them for a couple weeks. She lays her stuff down in random places at times. Well I was mowing the lawn and hit something and there they were in several pieces. I was like "oh shit,do I tell her I found her sunglasses?" Kind a no win situation.

Detrich

I own a pair of expensive Oakley Iridiums too. And, although they are very high quality, unfortunately they just don't fit my head very well. So I only use them for snowboarding.

I went to the Capizon outlet in San Bernardino and found some kick-ass Fossil shades for $25. Very good quality and they fit awesome. They were so inexpensive that I just decided to buy several and keep one in the backpack, one in the car etc. and it was still less than 50% the cost of those Oakleys. Hahaha. I learned my lesson I guess. x_X

GLWS nonetheless :)

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

lwclancers

Jim McMahon....is that you??? ;)

I'm a really cheap bastard guy. I buy a lot of stuff from china on ebay and I don't care.

But something that I don't play around are sunglasses.

When I was a kid (about 6 years old) I was playing at the beach making sand castles and a puddle of water was reflecting the sun light right on my eye. Few hours later I had a mild sunburn. IN MY EYE. It was very painfull and I was almost blind for about 3 days. Since them my eyes are kind of sensitive to sun light and I'm afraid of using cheap sunglasses and melting my eyes off.

lwclancers

I find it funny that you have these on ebay the same time I posted a pair of custom Monster Pups on ebay haha. They are at $50 right now. They are red iridium lenses and black frames, no scratches, mint condition.

I'm not helping either am I? :p

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member