No more FZ6R for me :(

crashbar

Okay I deceived a little in the title I still have it and I'm keeping my 6R and staying on the forum because big news and a big shocker happened this morning.

Ready **drum roll please**

My wife and mine anniversary is today and she surprised me with a GSXR-750 in the garage when I went to get in the cage to drive to school I saw it and ran inside asking whose it was. That's when she gave me a GSXR jacket and said "Happy Anniversary, I'm taking over your other bike (the 6R) because I want you to teach me to ride so we can get out and away together more often."

In my head I was like F*** YEAH! But then I realized I know have to be patient and teach her how to ride safely lol. I also got disappointed because I now have to wait until next season to ride my new girl because of the snow. But overall I'm stoked to have the GSXR and am super excited about my wife riding with me, even if I have to wait a few months to take her out on a nice ride.

rhnatyk

Congratulations ... on your anniversary, your new bike, and especially for an obviously great relationship with your wife!!

Cerebus

Nice!

If you don't have the patience to teach, don't even try. Offer to take the MSF class with her (even though you have your license).

crashbar

thanks guys, and yeah she definitely wont be getting on a bike without the MSF course

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

latony007

Wow, that is truly awesome. What did you get her? flowers? :D Congrats on everything she is definitely a keeper. I thought about teaching my wife to ride my cruiser but decided against it, i was really worried i would be so concentrating on what she is doing i would crash myself! I like her riding on back anyway holding on tight.

ylwf3vr

:needpics: congrats!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

latony007

yeah I think we all want pictures of both now LOL. By the way I think you should let your wife read this thread so she knows how awesome she is :D

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Detrich

Best wife of the year award! LOL

Congrats

Okay I deceived a little in the title I still have it and I'm keeping my 6R and staying on the forum because big news and a big shocker happened this morning.

Ready **drum roll please**

My wife and mine anniversary is today and she surprised me with a GSXR-750 in the garage when I went to get in the cage to drive to school I saw it and ran inside asking whose it was. That's when she gave me a GSXR jacket and said "Happy Anniversary, I'm taking over your other bike (the 6R) because I want you to teach me to ride so we can get out and away together more often."

In my head I was like F*** YEAH! But then I realized I know have to be patient and teach her how to ride safely lol. I also got disappointed because I now have to wait until next season to ride my new girl because of the snow. But overall I'm stoked to have the GSXR and am super excited about my wife riding with me, even if I have to wait a few months to take her out on a nice ride.