New to the Forum

geeker

If you like yellow...

If you like yellow I know powersports360.com in port clinton, oh, has two 2009 in cadmium yellow for $4500. Each, that is. I bought the same cadmium yellow, it flickers in the sun! Such a great bike for starting out, the deal is ridiculously incredible and too much to pass up. I thought I was getting a deal last May but no regrets, last summer and fall was worth every extra penny. Soft side bags, top bag, frame sliders, windscreen and center stand were easy to get with the savings. Can't wait to get back out there. From the cleveland, ohio, area so I check their site out quite a bit. Drool over the tiger 1050 but this bike is so practical, easy to ride, and easy on the eyes I think I'm gonna go out to the garage and see how she's doin'. You will love any year you get...

MIRIDER

If you like yellow I know powersports360.com in port clinton, oh, has two 2009 in cadmium yellow for $4500. Each, that is. I bought the same cadmium yellow, it flickers in the sun! Such a great bike for starting out, the deal is ridiculously incredible and too much to pass up. I thought I was getting a deal last May but no regrets, last summer and fall was worth every extra penny. Soft side bags, top bag, frame sliders, windscreen and center stand were easy to get with the savings. Can't wait to get back out there. From the cleveland, ohio, area so I check their site out quite a bit. Drool over the tiger 1050 but this bike is so practical, easy to ride, and easy on the eyes I think I'm gonna go out to the garage and see how she's doin'. You will love any year you get...
Yup, that is one of the stores I'm talking about. I found them through a internet search. Thanks for the lead.

MIRIDER

The yellow 2009 FZ6Rs are the fastest......

Get a matching bike/car combo...
Besides you will have 3K of $$ left over for awesome gear.

Welcome to the forum.
I was thinking matching the car and the bike may be too much yellow. Some of you have me thinking twice about that. Could be cool.

We'll see, I think one thing is for sure. I've moved off of getting the 2011 and will go for the 2009 great deals out there and get some good gear with the savings.

Great advice and responses from everyone. Thanks again.