New Site Logo Vote

Vote for your favorite by selecting the number that is alongside the logo entry

• Total voters

latony007

I like the idea of adding the international xj6 to it. I also like #10 the best because it says enjoy life ride but I like the blue better so combine #9 and #10. I have to pick one for my vote so I guess 9 since as someone pointed out there is no all red fz6r

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

I got it about a month ago. just yesterday I did the oil, oil filter, air filter, spark plug and radiator coolant service and I took it apart painted all the plastics and put it back together. Today I took it down to a shop so the can do a once over inspection. before I get too crazy

for sure man I think in about two or three weeks I will set up some off road riding and maybe camping. Ill keep you posted
Congrats, I think I do remember you saying something about it but had not seen it. Enjoy and be safe, I learned to ride on dirt when I was like 12 but now I think I would probably hurt myself doing something stupid on it :)

echoplex

I know its a bit late but I asked a question that wasn't answered in the original thread.

Heres something I came up with. I can still edit it around if someone has suggestions.

knightmare

I know its a bit late but I asked a question that wasn't answered in the original thread.

Heres something I came up with. I can still edit it around if someone has suggestions.

Better late then never.... They are both nice man.... I'm with jt I like 11b.... That's my pick....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Y

yellowfz

hey I think we should use a picture of JT's rear tire as the new site logo!
Hey post a picture of a valve cap I'll vote for it.
JT sees no problem with it after all it is his rear tire. :)
Cali Forum.:eek:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

no way, everyone knows white is the fastest, it reflects the sunlight lol. Plus JT probably has an extra 10 lbs from all the monster stuff on his bike :)

Scott did you make it down the street yet at least? i heard another nice round of snow dumping on you today?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

LMFAO!!!! No haven't gotten her out yet. No snow here. Yesterday it snowed down south of us and we were completely spared. It's actually quite pleasant today. Soon though, I need to get her started and cleaned up. I want to swap light strips (I have amber ones to replace the bright white ones) and clean her up to put on rim stripes, Stomp grips, and couple stickers. Had the stuff for a while just didn't get around to do it.
I bet you are just itching. let me know what a pain the rim stripes are. Id like to do some of the reflective ones. I wanted stomp grips too but its like 60$ for two pieces of plastic I couldn't get myself to do it.