New member welcome thread

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

fredrod

thanks for the compliment. I really love the way it looks and it is the only one I have seen done that way......til now?;)

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

fredrod

It's been done on here to my knowledge and is standard outside of the US. The crystal was designed for that exact reason you used it. Looks really good, may have to do that while doing my HID retrofit install.
I was actually talking to deathdiesel about my windscreen. Lol
I did get the idea for the power crystal from this forum.:D

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Jvjr9902

Hi my name is Earl and I am from Los Angeles CA area.I am 38 years old and a newbie in bikes too. I just bought my FZ6R a week ago . It's something new to me since my previous bike was a Honda shadow cruiser so I'm very excited to ride my bike. Anyone from the Los Angeles area that are willing to ride with me maybe on weekends??

Detrich

welcome! :)

Pointman1776

Elite Member
Last edited:

paulrever

Me and my bikes

Hello everyone,

My name is Paul and I live near to Belfast in the North of Ireland.
In 2010 I bought a Yamaha YBR125 to learn on.
In 2011 I passed the final test and got a full license/licence, albeit restricted for one year (45 mph:thumbdown:).
Also in 2011, I bought a Yamaha XJ6N, this was power restricted for two years :thumbdown:.
I'm very happy to say that the power restrictor is now off and the bike is up to full power :thumbup:............. loving it!
My work is in retail and the YBR is perfect for the commute, the XJ6 is all fun (when I get the chance).
Nice to be here on this forum and I look forward to browsing around.

H.T.R - Paul.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
:welcome:

Yup.. Welcome... :welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

whiting57

Evening everybody ... just joined the forum and thought i would say HI ,,, I am in the process of purchasing a 2013 white CDN model FZ6R. I have to snoop around the forum to learn the lay out before posing any questions that i may not be able to find in the search mode. I have posted pics of my 2 current rides on my home page.
cheers Maurice

JSP

Super Moderator
Welcome! You will love the bike!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member