New member from Seattle

jtostenr

Hi all, got a white 2012 FZ6R a few weeks ago and finally got my endorsement today :D Put about a hundred miles on it and it sure seems like a great bike so far. I'm really glad I decided not to go with a 250. I really wanted to get a supersport (I love those Daytonas!), but I just couldn't see commuting on one especially as my first street bike.

Haven't done much to it yet, just added some Protons, Roadlok and an alarm. Have a bunch of stuff to install once I have time. Going to wait until I'm done breaking it in before I put the new exhaust on. I want to get a feel for how it runs without any mods.

I've been lurking on the forum for a while and it's been a great help so far. So happy I can finally post as an owner :)

Jeff

Attachments

xleeb0y13x

Welcome officially then. And congrats on the bike. Definitely better than a 250 is have to say.

Sent using Jedi mind tricks!

indian9990

Welcome! I joined yesterday! Great community so far! Sweet bike!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

MikeRides

How about that - I'm a new member from Seattle too. Just got my endorsement and picked up my first bike yesterday and had a blast. 82 degrees out - WHEW wish I had a camelback cause I felt like this afterward: :zombie:

Anyway keep your eye out for my black FZ6R and I'll watch for your white one.

Rich007

How about that - I'm a new member from Seattle too. Just got my endorsement and picked up my first bike yesterday and had a blast. 82 degrees out - WHEW wish I had a camelback cause I felt like this afterward: :zombie:

Anyway keep your eye out for my black FZ6R and I'll watch for your white one.
Hi all, got a white 2012 FZ6R a few weeks ago and finally got my endorsement today :D Put about a hundred miles on it and it sure seems like a great bike so far. I'm really glad I decided not to go with a 250. I really wanted to get a supersport (I love those Daytonas!), but I just couldn't see commuting on one especially as my first street bike.

Haven't done much to it yet, just added some Protons, Roadlok and an alarm. Have a bunch of stuff to install once I have time. Going to wait until I'm done breaking it in before I put the new exhaust on. I want to get a feel for how it runs without any mods.

I've been lurking on the forum for a while and it's been a great help so far. So happy I can finally post as an owner :)

Jeff
Also try another local site for group rides and stuff in the area, I am also in the Seattle area (south King County). Check out pnwriders.com

2013 Fz6r satin

Jeff
welcome to the site,great choice on color!!

M

MuganEjaz

I thinks its great platform to explore your information,.nice to meet you all here in this forum site,.Keep sharing and keep stay here all,.