New Memb. LA

UncleHilty

Hi all, first let me thank Mouse for helping me finally get registered, long story but Mouse hung in there and now i am up and running! Just got my new FZ6R and LOVE it. Have a 40 yr old honda that runs like a top but not good for long or fast rides so about a year ago bought a ninja 250. What a great bike and a great learing tool. That little bike in the twisties is a blast. But alass the time came when i needed a bit more umph and something that was tame enough for this "old" man. So here she is ....FZ6R.jpg

This is a great forum and look forward to learning a lot from everyone!

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

bobby bo bonsin

Welcome! That bike looks a lot better in your picture than in the factory photos. Change the color of that fender to black or blue and it would be really nice lookin. Enjoy the bike!

Hello my real name is Adam.

JSP

Super Moderator
Welcome to the club. ;)

SpawnXX

Premium Member

whitefzz

congrats on the upgrade!! i did the same thing myself in september. I am a small girl only 4'11 and i started on a 250. what a fun bike! I like the blue fz i have white w girly tribal. hope you enjoy it!!

Hi all, first let me thank Mouse for helping me finally get registered, long story but Mouse hung in there and now i am up and running! Just got my new FZ6R and LOVE it. Have a 40 yr old honda that runs like a top but not good for long or fast rides so about a year ago bought a ninja 250. What a great bike and a great learing tool. That little bike in the twisties is a blast. But alass the time came when i needed a bit more umph and something that was tame enough for this "old" man. So here she is ....View attachment 28402

This is a great forum and look forward to learning a lot from everyone!