New guy from Texas

xChapterxFourx

I've been lurking around for a bit and decided to finally start up an account.

I've been riding bikes since I was 7, but my 2012 FZ6R is my first street bike (I've had it for a month now and am having a blast learning how to ride).

I'm currently located in the Dallas area, but I'll be relocating to the Houston area for a new job in a few weeks.

And here she is...completely stock (with the paper plate still). I'm planning on starting to make it my own once I get moved to Houston and settled in a bit, but plans are a rear fender eliminator (naturally), frame sliders, possibly some different mirrors, a more comfortable seat, and some kind of exhaust (stock is a bit too quiet for my liking).

Looking forward to posting on here!

williemakit2

FZ6 R rider here from Houston NW side , probably see you at some of the meet and greets .

Need to ride on up to Yankees and RTE 3090

RoadTrip

Welcome! Hey, what's up with that old go cart track in the background? Did ya sneak the bike in there for a mini track session? :)

Y

yellowfz

DFW area.
Houston is to loud for me, the background noise there is terrible from all the traffic.

xChapterxFourx

The abandoned track is actually in Oklahoma...I rode up for the day and ended up near Lake Texoma. Next thing ya know, I looked over and saw a nice place for a photo op haha.

The Dallas area has been good to me, but I'm originally from the Beaumont area (75 miles east of Houston), so getting closer to family was the key part of the move for me.