New gal from Burlington, ON

rockhell

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and new to the world of FZ6Rs! I had previously rode an 08 gs500f until I got rear ended a month ago and my beloved bike was written off.

So I just brought home my new (to me) 09 FZ6R tonight!

I'm hoping for a couple nice days so I can get better acquainted with my new ride before it's time for winter storage.

Anyhow - I'm happy to be here.

Cheers.

Brock Kickass

From another Ontario rider, welcome! The 6R is a great bike. Once you get a few miles in, winter is going to be torture for you.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

DerekVinyard

You will love the FZ6R... I am hoping for some good days as well. I am from Woodstock...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

oOKooZOo

Welcome to the forum! It must suck to live in Canada where you don't have much of a summer! I used to live in Minnesota so I know how you guys feel! Fortunate for me, I moved to Cali and get to ride all year! I love it! Congrats on the new bike! You're gonna love it!

DakinechicK

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :cheer:

Welcome to the best forum on the intranet!

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

BKP

Welcome to the forum...

Take a pic of your ride and post it, when you can... Enjoy the bike (although, that's a given...).

Ride safe...

Whiteah65

Welcome from Dubai! Got my 6R a few months back and loving it as well. Enjoy riding yours as much as you can. It's fun and reminds of what spirited riding is all about.