Need Advice

CrazyCawi

Those are nice also look at the ogio bags I posted early on those are very well reviewed and cheaper too

F

FZ6R_Blue

also it's looking like parking there whatever grass you have next to your tent. anyone have and suggestions on how to keep my bike upright? i was thinking like a small piece of wood like a 1/2 of a 2x4

JSP

Super Moderator
also it's looking like parking there whatever grass you have next to your tent. anyone have and suggestions on how to keep my bike upright? i was thinking like a small piece of wood like a 1/2 of a 2x4

Google "kickstand puck"... there are lots to choose from. Will help it from sinking in grass or hot asphalt. Easy to carry in a bag or pocket, rather than a chunk of wood.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Go with the one from rei IMO unless money is not an issue, and good call on the tarp dart I forgot to mention that!

And no you wouldn't need the rear bag if you don't think you'll need all of that storage, then you can just bungee ur tent with a net on your rear seat :)

CrazyCawi

Like I said if money's not an issue get it for sure, looks like a better product in the long run

CrazyCawi

If u have pressure on a camel pack does it force water out the hose/spicket?

CrazyCawi

Lol that would suck...soggy back

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Well take this for what it's worth: but take that same amount and put it towards an rei tent. Quality is second to none and by far some of the best dollar for dollar until you start talking ultra High end. REI stands behind their products like no other and they have the best customer service I've ever received!

F

FZ6R_Blue

the Gander one comes with a tarp and seems good. i'm not arguing with you but it seems like the REI ones that are in same price range are either heavier or untreated( not water proof)