my Windscreen proto type.

owldaddy

Looks like you may have a future in the aftermarket windshield business. Good work.

Superzoom

Is there airflow below the larger windscreen? Because lately I've been intrigued by laminar airflow dynamics, and if your windscreen allowed some air below it, the air coming off the top edge would be pretty turbulence free.

catchy name

Is there airflow below the larger windscreen? Because lately I've been intrigued by laminar airflow dynamics, and if your windscreen allowed some air below it, the air coming off the top edge would be pretty turbulence free.
I have done it both ways with that in mind. . my first was just an extension of the factory shield to get a feel for the Height i wanted. I had a 1/4 in gap between the 2 screens . I had a small amount of turbulence at high speeds. .
when i closed the gap I had ear popping Turbulence..

I got very obsessive since that test. .
Since then Ive come up with what i have now. . I have just a slight flare at the top edge . the results are very promising . I have a nice smooth breeze on the the top of my head. If I choose to duck down into an aggressive stance I have next to nothing. . @highway speeds I hear Motor and my keys jingle . Ive also put my ipod on speaker in my pocket and hear every note:
so im on to final Production now.. as it has to be perfect:D

gearhead

That is really nice and more in line with what I want as far as a sport touring machine. Amazing work. Are you interested in production?

catchy name

That is really nice and more in line with what I want as far as a sport touring machine. Amazing work. Are you interested in production?
I thank you for the props! as for production. . I dunno. as of now Im just a artist with a passion to fill a void . will I sell my art ?.. sure.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

catchy name

Look great! Look like mine... I'll take that as a compliment. eplastics.com have a great selection of plexiglass (different color and thickness)
It does have some sim's. Looks good man ! I will have to check eplastics out.
Thanks