My pinkish purple LEDs

jdesiano1

PIcs aren't that great but I love the lights. got the set of 20 and everything with it for 40.00 from biker accents off ebay. Hubby did an awesome job of wiring them up and making them clean. I may add more but I don't know yet.

L

LERecords

reminds me of my old cavalier with neon under it.. just kidding.. looks good :)

T

Tremulant

Looks hot! :thumbup:

Thank you, I'll be showing this to my wife! I've been wanting to get her a bike...I don't think she will be able to resist! :D

msgirle

I have the same lights! I haven't installed it yet though! Looks great! :) Can't wait to install mine.

PIcs aren't that great but I love the lights. got the set of 20 and everything with it for 40.00 from biker accents off ebay. Hubby did an awesome job of wiring them up and making them clean. I may add more but I don't know yet.

cbzdel

Looks good! Was it very hard to wire all up?

jersy19

i have some too, i have 2 in the front pointing at the wheel one in the back at the tire, one on each side on the bottom pointing up, very close to the header pipes on bottom of bike, and 1 point down behind the rear shock, i love um. wiring was a pain though.
heres the pix but my cam wouldnt pick up the light good, but it looks awesome at night, and there purple but the cam makes it look blue. it like a black light purple, and i put a pic of the switch i put in

Attachments

stroke

looks great im in the middle of installing the rest of my kit on my bike

stroke

jersy 19 i have that same decal on my back except in black its underneath the passenger seat on the paint (icon)

gearhead

That is really nice! What size LEDs did you use (2 bulb, 3, 4, etc), specific mounting locations, did you wire off the battery, use a fuse, what size fuse, gauge of wiring, who did you purchase them from, cost, extra parts to purchase? etc..

I've seen some bikes with the LEDs in the fake air scoops and that looks frickin' awesome! How?

Heineken

Elite Member

jdesiano1

I can't really do write up but I can tell you some things.

40.00 from biker accents on ebay for like 20 individual lights.

Come with EVERYTHING except maybe some black electrical tape.

They are not pods, they are individual bulbs.

They are wired straight to the battery with an inline fuse and on/off switch (which came with them)