My gopro wide (standard def) video

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Nice ride dart! thanks for the vids

jamewatson

Hey guys, I have seen all the video's which you all have post here, they are really great and funny video's, it is crazy, I like all the video's very much, thanks for sharing a great video's.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member
Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
I've noticed that alot of the GoPro vids on this forum have sound problems. Especially very low volume.

Is this a problem with the mic itself or a "settings" adjustment, software glitch or operator error?

Just wondering because I'm thinking of getting one.

Enjoyed all the videos bty.

Cookie Monster helmet.....:thumbup:
The only time I have noticed the sound issues is when I am using the waterproof case. So of course the mic and everything is completely encased. I want to try the other one, but then I was afraid the wind would overwhelm the entire sound... so I am not sure.

Sage

The only time I have noticed the sound issues is when I am using the waterproof case. So of course the mic and everything is completely encased. I want to try the other one, but then I was afraid the wind would overwhelm the entire sound... so I am not sure.
Same, I always am using the waterproof case since you never know what sort of trouble you might run into weather wise and just wanna have my little baby safe lol

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Same, I always am using the waterproof case since you never know what sort of trouble you might run into weather wise and just wanna have my little baby safe lol
Exactly... I have been caught in multiple thunder/rain storms with the cam and was very thankful I had the waterproof case.

If I know for sure it will not rain, I will try the open back here sometime.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

b_who

Nice!!!:thumbup:
By the way i hate you:p

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

toofless

knew I should have brought the gopro.. so, this wasn't the most impressive road, definitely a challenge what with the gravel, pits and elevation changes... but I can't wait to go back and see more. This is near Sleepy Creek Lake in WV: (also a test of Canon's stitch software, gotta get me a wide angle lens):

cool shot