Elite Member
Last edited:

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

bjs045

Not at all. In fact there were a few times that it looked like it should have been off a bit farther. Specifically on left handers. dart- I'm guessing you're more comfortable turning right than left. :) I am too. I noticed in some of the pictures I've had taken I tend to be more aggressive and use better positioning on right handers than lefts. The good thing is that it looks like you're doing a really good job of not just shifting your butt around, but you're moving your upper body an equal amount and keeping your elbows bent and upper body low. I know it's hard to tell from the video but it doesn't look like there were a lot of really tight corners to get too aggressive on. But if you do get on a twistier road, you could get even more aggressive with your body positioning.
Pretty much the exact same thing I was thinking. :thumbup:

Only thing that raised an eyebrow was when you gave a lot of throttle on gravel. :(

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Last edited:

Funkmaxtor

I was taught to put the center of my chest inline with the edge of the gas tank. When I first started doing that I almost went off the inside of the turn cause of the drastic change in the handling. Take it slow. You will start to go through the corners much much faster and keep the bike upright a lot more. Keep on practicing thats what makes you a better rider. Although I don't have to tell you that! Keep up the good work!

JonKerr

Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member