My bike is no longer a virgin

Hoops 09Raven

:mad: Im such a noob. My buddies have been saying for the longest time that before i know it I will get careless and drop my bike. Well wouldnt you know it, it happened today. In my own backyard too. I was putting her away coming through my side yard and rounding a corner and my rear footpeg gets caught on the AC Unit and bam, down I go. Once i got the bike up, i noticed some antifreeze had leaked, I picked up the bike and let her run for a good 5-10min and no other leakes noticed so, i dont know what that is all about.

So a couple new scratches and a huge bruised ego later, here I am confessing my sin :surrender:. *sighs*

sorry to hear that man, if it makes you feel better i was trying to get my 82 xs400 going today and pulled the side trim pannel off and instead of unsnapping like its supposed it it broke into 2 pieces.... its a very hard trim piece to find lol

CDN6R

Everyone at some time will drop their bike. I haven`t droped the 6R yet,, but it will happen. I imagine it will suck for me too.:mad:

bigguybbr

It's like they say man, $*it happens. My buddy who has been riding for years and years just dropped his Aprilia Tuono when parking at work Friday morning. He just happened to lose his balance at low speed and over it went.

It happens to most everyone at some point, so hopefully you have it out of your system, and you are good to go from now on! :thumbup:

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

iSpoolin

I dropped mine the first time I brought it out of the shed. Dont feel bad! haha

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Sparkxx1

The leaked antifreeze comes from a breather hose going to the antifreeze reservoir . It's nothing to worry about.

NoDoze

If it makes you feel better, I've dropped mine a total of two times - once each sides standing still :D Almost dropped her yesterday because my friend on his bike suddenly stopped in front of me, not even going 1mph and I grabbed a handful of front break instead of the rear. It took all the strength in my right leg muscles and upper body to pull her back from being close to the point of no return. heh :D

A few scratches on the frame sliders, oem mirror and oem levers - but I am ok and so is the bike. No biggie man, it gives the bike character and gives you a story to tell :thumbup:

Last edited:

See red

It's like they say man, $*it happens. My buddy who has been riding for years and years just dropped his Aprilia Tuono when parking at work Friday morning. He just happened to lose his balance at low speed and over it went.

It happens to most everyone at some point, so hopefully you have it out of your system, and you are good to go from now on! :thumbup:
lmao! I pulled into work, Park my aprilia futara, and DAMIT!!! lmao!! forgot the dam kickstand :confused:

NoDoze

forgot the dam kickstand :confused:
That's how I dropped my bike the first time! Pulled into a parking lot wanting to get coffee at Starsucks and down she went. Oh yeah, kickstand! :surrender: That was my third day of having her. Thank goodness my cousin and I installed the frame sliders the night before. LOL

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member