MT-07 is coming

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

latony007

what is up with all the naked bikes now? would be nice for the 6r to be 80lbs less but I don't think the fairings account for that weight lol
they need something faired in between the 6r and the FZ1

latony007

Naked is in I guess,also all the new bikes have gold forks...newest honda coming out is also gold?
I think those gold forks look nasty lol, sorry Marty. but im not sure why they did that, to match the street triple? their the rims and everything are gold too so it doesn't look too bad. The gold and blue/red not so good. I think there must have been a sale on gold paint or something.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Bert-Aus

Very Interesting indeed,
wait and see if they provide a mid-fairing or full-fairing.

In Australia, they have released the FZ-09 as the MT-09

wait and see indeed

JonKerr

Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

BigRobb

Yamaha use to own Ohlins. Event if Ohlins bought modt of there share back few years ago I think they are still doing things together. Here you go... I updated my forks. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
That sticker adds 5 hp, and -10ibs :p

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

VRIIClubby

Very Interesting indeed,
wait and see if they provide a mid-fairing or full-fairing.

In Australia, they have released the FZ-09 as the MT-09

wait and see indeed
its cheap aswell, $11K ride away...pretty impressive price point for a 800 triple!

I love the nakeds, but... I ride on the hwy's alot so a naked wont really suite me :(

VRIIClubby

Looks good! It should be an L-twin though. They sound much nicer

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

thats not the MT-07...

that's the new MT-09 "SuperMotard" thing released at a show this week. Not the MT-07.

danieljardim

I love naked bikes. I love full fairing bikes. What I HATE are half fairing bikes. (Sorry to any FZ1 owners :eek: ) Either be a naked bike or be full fairing. But just a top fairing is Fugley.
I'm with jon on this one. Not a fan of half fairing bikes. But naked, nothing better than riding a naked girl ;) mean motorcycle. :rolleyes:

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member