Moto GP 2010 Season Calendar

Heineken

Elite Member
Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

Heineken

Elite Member
I watched the race, wished Stoner wouldn't crash so we could of got a better fight for the first place on the podium, Lorenzo did his thing a fought hard for second.
Lorenzo is one of the best riders to watch! He always keeps it interesting! If he isn't fighting Rossi, he is making his way to that position! Edwards did terrible! No big deal, have to support the Texan!

I hope none of yall missed the race today! I won't spoil it for you! But definately watch it! Great race!

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

dtrey28

I DVR'd the race only to find out that there was a rain delay in some NASCAR race and they didnt show the MotoGP. F-ing terrible.

JonKerr

Elite Member
Spoiler Alert!!! Don't scroll down if you don't want to see anything.

I just finished watching the Moto2 race. WOW! Too bad Kenny Noyas killed his tires. He was running a hell of a race. I wouldn't be surprised to see Elias end up dominating that class.

As for MotoGP, It was a good race. Good to see the Yamaha's still the bike to beat. Wish it had been Rossi instead of Jorge though. I was surprised to see how fast Pedrosa was after how bad it was in round 1. I just wish Collin Edwards could step it up. Even though I want Ben to do better than Collin, I don't think he should be beating Collin yet. Top 5 was a great result for Spies in round 1 but I think staying in the top 10 would be more realistic. Top 5 should be Edwards main goal. And it was really great to see Nicky Hayden beat Stoner when Stoner doesn't crash out.
Edwards did terrible today! IT was depressing! At least Spies didn't wreck out, he just had mechanical problems! I'm glad Lorenzo beat Rossi though! Nothing agains Rossi at all, but I hope Lorenzo wins it this year! 9 time world champion, someone needs to give him a challenge! Who better than Lorenzo! As long as a Yamaha team wins it in the end!

bjs045

Date Event Circuit
  1. Apr 11th Qatar - Losail Circuit
  2. Apr 25th Japan - Motegi
  3. May 2nd Spain - Jerez
  4. May 23rd France - Le Mans
  5. Jun 6th Italy - Mugello
  6. Jun 20th Great Britain - Silverstone
  7. Jun 26th Netherlands - Assen
  8. Jul 4th Catalunya - Circuit de Catalunya
  9. Jul 18th Germany - Sachsenring
    [*]Jul 25th United States - Laguna Seca
  10. Aug 15th Czech Republic - Automotodrom Brno
  11. Aug 29th United States - Indianapolis
  12. Sep 5th San Marino - Misano
  13. Sep 19th Hungary - Balatonring
  14. Oct 10th Malaysia - Sepang Circuit
  15. Oct 17th Australia - Phillip Island
  16. Oct 31th Portugal - Estoril
  17. Nov 7th Valencia - Comunitat Valenciana

Source Home | The Official MotoGP Website
I've been thinking about going since I have a place to stay in Monterey. Anyone else going to be there?

Spunky99

I wanted to go but the problem was with the hotels. There aren't many and the prices are sky high for this event. Driving there and then camping was an option but not a good one.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Camping is an awesome option! I can't wait for some good camping adventures, and to see a race to boot... well that would be even better!:D
Make the trip up to Indy...

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

bjs045

Yamaha sent me a flyer in the mail with special hotel rates 199 per night 3 night min. Yamaha Package (separate charges....$ unknown) includes a lap on the famous laguna seca track!! Oh so sweet! Plus Yamaha festivities etc..

Anyone else get one too? Should go out to all Yamaha owners

Found a link Yamaha - Join Us at Laguna Seca MotoGP

Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
It will definitely be an exciting season to watch!! I look forward to seeing how all the changes play out.

:popcorn:

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

Heineken

Elite Member