Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member
F

FZ6Rgurl

I know for a fact GSXR mirrors with integrated turn signals fit our bike.

F

FZ6Rgurl

Do you know what years?
Yeah, the newer years like '08ish. They have the same bolt pattern as us so they fit and are sturdy. They are low enough that my arms get in the way of seeing directly behind me. But they give you a great look at your blindspot though. But I just move my arm a little bit and the directly behind you viewis visible.

latony007

help

Hey what did you think of those after install? i thought they looked great but couldnt see crapola. im looking into the gsxr mirrors now they have a longer stem i am hoping will help visability.

Let me know how you go with the gixxer mirrors.. I had to put the stock ones back on, the integrated mirrors I got were terrible for visibility. My height doesn't help (hate being a giant), I couldn't see a think but my boyfriend thought they were ok and he's a bit shorter than me.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

12fz6rblack

Just purchased these this morning hoping they will fit our bike

Attachments

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

same ones

12 those are basically the same ones I got without the front facing little blue lights. they will fit, look great and you can see ok in the lanes to either side but you cant see anything behind you. They just need longer stems or ones that adjust out farther.

CTK2609

latony007

same mirror

Same mirror, looks great but horrible visability. I did get the GSXR mirrors put on last night, and while they do provide slightly more visability than these do they don't have the rear vis of the stock mirrors. here is an image

Attachments

latony007