Merry Christmas! - What did Santa bring everyone?

JonKerr

Elite Member

Sage

I also made out with a GoPro, got the Motorsports Hero though. I was also pretty lucky and got a few new lenses for my DSLR. I just realized all I really got was vid/photo stuff haha.

Well hope everyone had a good one.

Detrich

"All I got was a rock..."
~ Charlie Brown

<lol>

firefighter57

I hit the jack pot this year...LEDs, HID head light, Trex frame sliders, A nice stand, and a sweet cover! Gotta trick my baby out for the spring!

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

GHOSTWITTHEMOST

very nice!! my awesome mother got me the black icon contra jacket, black shift kicker shoes , and the icon insulated pants.... girlfriend got me the me the icon knee and shin armor for under the pants and the icon merc day pack!!She alson received the womens icon black and pink contra from her mom and the alpinestars stella denim pants and icon gloves from me. very thankful for everything and im gonna feel alot safer!:)happy holidays!

ajskillz13

Got an Alpinestars Sigma Drystar jacket and Ogio saddlebags!

bmw675

all i got was snow, and i would return it if i could. :mad:

creggur

Oddly enough, I didn't get anything directly bike related this year. Ended up with a pimp-ass humidor with my name engraved on it and a nice selection of cigars. A nice torch lighter and a travel humidor (guess that could be bike related as there's nothing better than a good smoke after a long day in the saddle). A Kindle (guess that could be bike related as well - easier carrying it than books on a trip). Couple of shirts, couple bottles of good bourbon and a Droid X to replace my old-as-hell Blackberry.

Best thing, though...my wife's crazy-ass sister didn't show on Christmas day so the drama stayed away and a good time was had by all!

JonKerr

Elite Member

DanielW0830

I got a Benjamin Trail Nitro XL .22 Air Rifle.
:)

MrGti

I got the normal nothing. My kids got lots. I was even a good person and got a gift for the ex wife.

WenMark

Well I got the FJR, Santa told me with the high gas prices I might have to sub in for Prancer so I wanted to be ready :rolleyes:. I do believe it will be a good year for motorcycle sales with gas prices going up again. Other than that the normal stuff clothes, etc.

Attachments

Roaddawg

Well I got the FJR, Santa told me with the high gas prices I might have to sub in for Prancer so I wanted to be ready :rolleyes:. I do believe it will be a good year for motorcycle sales with gas prices going up again. Other than that the normal stuff clothes, etc.
What did you do to get Santa to bring you that!!??!! :eek: I'm jealous.