Merry Christmas! - What did Santa bring everyone?

iSpoolin

Only thing bike related I got was some T-Rex race stands I bought for myself haha

bjs045

Well...nothing bike related....besides my bike back! :D

10am xmas eve I received a call from the dealership saying I can pick it up. 2hrs later I called the family said I'll be late for our family party/dinner/get together. I'm going RIDING! It was about 35ish days without the bike, so I rode about 4hours. Oddly enough I bought the bike last year on the 24th. So this was an anniversary/xmas present lol.

Also went to the desert on the 26th. Shot some guns for the first time ever. A baby glock, sig, and a M4! Was an awesome time.

27th went riding with a buddy through some local mountains.

Rat

Since Jspansel's suit size 48 did not fit me - Santa gave me new AlpineStar RC1 size 50.
By the way guys there is a thread on R1 forum and you can get that for $499 with shipping.

Last edited:

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator

btastarsky

Nothing bike related. My folks got me 2 of the 3 parts sets I need to change the cam in my stang. Brother got me a gift certificate for gamestop. Fiance got me the blackhawk/knoxx adjustable stock i wanted for my shotgun. Her nephew got me a multi tool (gotta love 5 year olds), mother in law got me a 25 piece knife set, sister in law got me a 25 piece knife set.

I really cant wait to put the cam in my stang tho. Tina and I want to drive off in it at our wedding. We may also use it to go on our honeymoon if i can manage to get the a/c recharged in time along with all the other work it needs.