Member map?

Kleinfalls

Does the member map not work? Do you have to use a certain browser? Just curious to see if it shows what I would think it should show - a North America map with pins showing where everyone resides. Would be nice to help find others that live near you for rides etc.

JonKerr

Elite Member

Kleinfalls

good point - but is it just an extra cost or something to buy that module???

pyrocpu

That WOULD be nice.

I've never, ever seen another FZ6R on the road, anywhere in the USA that I've been! :(

bmw675

That WOULD be nice.

I've never, ever seen another FZ6R on the road, anywhere in the USA that I've been! :(
i live in a town of less than a 1000 and i seen one before i bought mine. luckily it was that ugly black color and not beautiful blue like the one i got :D

FitZ6R

i live in a town of less than a 1000 and i seen one before i bought mine. luckily it was that ugly black color and not beautiful blue like the one i got :D
That's OK, speed isn't everything. We'll wait up for you. :rolleyes:

Kleinfalls

You know - I didn't see anywhere on our profile to put a zip code or anything??? No wonder it can't show a member map!!! LOL Is that an optional field the admins have turned off???

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

ramflyer1899

You know - I didn't see anywhere on our profile to put a zip code or anything??? No wonder it can't show a member map!!! LOL Is that an optional field the admins have turned off???

It works based on your IP not your zip. So if you log on while traveling the pin would be wherever you are located.