World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

abyss1406

damn't man, i swear i have the worst timing ever when it comes to group buys

defiant26

Group buy! Need some more participants.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

defiant26

I was gojng to give it few weeks, a month max. I will keep bumping it. Lets say Aug 15th to give time to everyone.

Doesn't have to be a full group but at least a few.
Hope this answers your question.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Billsbet0

I'm in on the group buy

Count me in on the group buy. It will be a birthday gift to myself to go along with the Corbin seat for Christmas...

Thanks!

Bill

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

lajlijthoj

How much do you charge just for the adapter? I am looking to get just that and another exhaust option. Can you tell me what sizes the pipe holes are? Thanks in advance!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

ignatz

R6 Header

Hey Marthy

Would the Danmoto muffler fit an '02 R6 header? It seems the '06 OEM slip-on is a little loud for my neighbors when I leave at 0600. How much for the muffler and strap so I can mount to the header? Would a mid-pipe be needed or running right off the header be OK?

Thanks

Nick

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

ignatz

The slip-on inside diameter is 2.000" measure yours. $200.00 + shipping. If you have someone who can weld I can give you a piece of 2" pipe.

Mine is 1 3/4" outside diameter so I'd need a reducer or an adapter.

I'll see if I can find someone to weld it.

Are you including the strap and db killer as well?

I'm hoping this will be a much quieter option since I apparently woke the kids up when I left the morning and the 2 year old was giving my wife hell all morning.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

defiant26

For sure Marthy you need to think of you and yours first. You have helped many people in many ways! I think I speak for everyone when I say we greatly appreciate everything you have done. There are not many people in this world who would do so much for someone whom they have never met. I personally say thank you for all the help you have given me. Take your break and enjoy every minute of it!! :D