Marthy Exhaust Group

Cstewart101

Well. I've decided that if Marty is still doing the exhausts. Hopefully in about 3 weeks will have enough money saved up for an exhaust package. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
Hey marthy,

First off big fan of your exhausts, secondly I bought my bike second hand and the gentleman could not tell me what the actual type of exhaust was on my bike only that it was one of yours. I was wondering if you could tell me considering I get asked everywhere what kind it is because it sounds so clean. Thanks in advance.

Stephen

FZ6R_WRX

Hey Marthy,

I recently bought my fz6r and I wanted to get an exhaust mod done. There was a local rider who had a 2006 R6 header that had been cut and had an adapter welded onto it. He said that it would fit the bike and any R6 slip-ons would fit. Is that true? Thanks in advance.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Billsbet0

Did we get enough interest in the group purchase for it to happen?

defiant26

Think that ship may have sailed, but you will have to get with Marthy to find out for sure.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
Well friends, members... I officially sold & ship the last Marthy Exhaust today. It's been a great 3 years or so but all good things have an end. Not quite sure what the future will bring but as of right now I'm not planning on making more. I had one more gentleman that was in the hunt of getting the last one that I might help out but that's about it.

This year was rough on many level. Mostly personal but work, side jobs and exhaust is just too much for one man. All work & no play is not the way I want to live, not at 43 YO. I did my part early in my life now I want to live a bit more, that was the whole point of getting out of the racing industry full time. I might keep the website on for another few months, we'll see.

Most importantly, I want to tanks everyone that was part of the journey. Most were please with the product, few were less. I did try very hard this year to take it to the next level by adding the FZ09 and FZ07 to the fleet. Never quite picked up the way I was hoping, too much competition and not having the sell volume to justify investing money in having a proper Marthy slip-on might have been a dead end right from the start but did worth trying.

All in all I'm please with the 120 or so exhausts I built over the years. I'll be sticking around anyway, never been about exhaust but about friendship and our common interest in biking.

Cheers everyone and I wish all of you a happy holidays.

Martin
How did you make that cone adapter that we weld onto the stock pipes? I wouldnt mind fabricating that and shipping for no profit. Then people would have a muff of their own choice :p

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

Billsbet0

I'll take the Marthy carbon fiber system.
Billsbet0

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member