Manometer ????

fltdriver

About to build myself a manometer so when I hit my 4k I can sync the throttle, but I needed to know what size are the male-male connectors that go from the manometer to the throttle body tubes.
Any help with this would be freeeekin SWEEET!

fltdriver

The only size autozone had was 3/16 though I did read all of the way through the how to sync thread and found a reference to using 5/32 which means I should be able to use the vacuum restictor that they have. They only stock one but I ordered three more that'll be here in the morning. I also found a 4-way connector there. Since they have instructions on other sites on how to build a manometer I will use them but document my building process and post a "how to build a manometer" thread in the how to forum.

Compared to the $50-$100 price tag on a manufactured one my <$15 version should be appealing to others (cheapskates).

Reactions: JSP

Parcho

About to build myself a manometer so when I hit my 4k I can sync the throttle, but I needed to know what size are the male-male connectors that go from the manometer to the throttle body tubes.
Any help with this would be freeeekin SWEEET!
I so badly want to make immature jokes... Sorry, I have nothing else to add to this thread.

Bert-Aus

So are Manonomens measuered in metric or imperial?
1F? -must be in imperial as it makes no sense to the rest of the world

Last edited:

fltdriver

I so badly want to make immature jokes... Sorry, I have nothing else to add to this thread.
:disapprove:

I read this and was kinda dumbfounded for a minute or two, then I read my OP,

:rof:

I forgot the interweb is full o' pervs, guess I shoulda asked what size the vacuum resistors were and totally avoided the male-male connector. Then instead of calling the tool by it's name I should have referred to it as the throttle body sync thingy, oh, wait... It seems like just about everything can be warped to the thought process of those who are reading it. :eek::rolleyes::jerk::eek:

Picked up the resistors on my way home from work and should have "it" finished by this weekend along with a how to for my fellow penny pinchers.

Chucker

I was going to as well, but I was worried he'd think I was hitting on him.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Chucker

I got a B. Is that bad?

Balanced Masculine
Balanced feelings and thinking, Wisdom, Knowing, Aware, Thoughts and actions aligned, Interacts and relates, Intentional flexibility, Non-linear Intentionality, Purpose, Guardian, “Artistic” reason, Chivalrous Knight, I Am Note: Dr. Eigen considers 1F - 1M as a balanced range.

ajskillz13

B for me! Probably one question from 1F... I admit I have over 11 pairs of shoes... :facepalm:

fltdriver

1F, and you two have over 11 pairs of shoes? Really? Why? :confused:

I have:
Work Boots
Riding Boots
All around sneaker
Lawn mowing shoe (was the last all around shoe, soon to be tossed and replaced by this years sneaker)
House slippers (same one's for 5 yrs)

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

ajskillz13

1F, and you two have over 11 pairs of shoes? Really? Why? :confused:
New sneakers don't replace old sneakers... they're just another option ;)

Plus, I probably have 8 pairs of old golf shoes in the garage. Just can't get myself to throw them away. Some are from college and have sentimental value, some are wearable, just not very fresh.

Now that I start adding up what I remember is in the closet or garage, I'd bet I have over 30 pairs of footwear... Crap...:facepalm: I might be a hoarder