Crocop43

like it says...
extremebiking.jpg

Motorcycle_hits_carback.gif

3e441b8c.gif

SNV32701.jpg

motorcycle-helmet-fail.jpg

feel free to ad some ...lets get this rolling....:D

Wow. OK I'm floored by the first one, how the hell can you ride like that for more than 10 minutes without your arms giving out or back problems??? And WTF are the bars on the back of the bike, so the passenger has something to hold their arms straight up with too???

I just hope if I'm ever an idiot and do a end over end stoppie (is the 6r capable of that?) there's not a van in front of me with kids and camera to capture it...

*face palm*

First picture is just plain stupid! What is the guy thinking? and yes our 6R is more then capable of doing a stoppie and flipping forward...

Anybody who thinks this guy is an idiot is completely missing the point.

I think the world would be a crappier place without him on the road.

Anybody who thinks this guy is an idiot is completely missing the point.

I think the world would be a crappier place without him on the road.

I like his pipes going off 6 feet in the air. This man has class.

I don't know about class, but he certainly is a living reminder that if you're going to do something, don't half-ass it.

hey crocop43, is your screen name a reference to Mirko Filipović? I always liked watching that guy fight, haven't watched MMA much since the Pride days though...

edit: at least, not since CroCop got knocked out by his own secret weapon!

Last edited:
Is anybody here old enough to remember the film and record by The Who --Quadrophenia?? That pic posted above reminds me of the Film.. Funny how that above pics look like it was taken in England.

Attachments

• quadrafinna.jpg
    quadrafinna.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 40
  • QuadM3-Who.jpg
    QuadM3-Who.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 56
I don't know about class, but he certainly is a living reminder that if you're going to do something, don't half-ass it.

hey crocop43, is your screen name a reference to Mirko Filipović? I always liked watching that guy fight, haven't watched MMA much since the Pride days though...

edit: at least, not since CroCop got knocked out by his own secret weapon!

Yup. Sure is my favorite fighter...all time

184375d1237394620t-pimp-my-scooter-amazingly-stupid-pics-super-scooter-craze-6-.jpg

184377d1237394620t-pimp-my-scooter-amazingly-stupid-pics-super-scooter-craze-13-.jpg

184371d1237394484t-pimp-my-scooter-amazingly-stupid-pics-super-scooter-craze-1-.jpg

184373d1237394484t-pimp-my-scooter-amazingly-stupid-pics-super-scooter-craze-3-.jpg

Really? holding the helmet while riding?
843446286_0fc57e0de9.jpg

Really? holding the helmet while riding?
843446286_0fc57e0de9.jpg

And dragging his bare feet through the sand, wait till he hits a rock or a broken beer bottle from the night before!!! :shakehead:

cali?...Im pretty sure there are a few beaches in florida as well! Havent you seen baywatch? c'mon!?!?!

Daytona Beach Florida.

I rode on the beach there many moons ago --both sober and not so sober.
Its really hard when the high tide forces you up into the looser sand. And you have to remember to take your shoe off and put it under the kickstand if you want to get off for a while.

Hey what's the deal with those insane scooters? Surely they have hydraulic systems that lift it up in order to ride? I haven't seen anything like that until this thread. I wonder how they ride...

Back