Laguna Seca Moto GP Pix

F

FZ1inNH

WOW!!! I'm green with envy! Thanks for sharing guys! The pics are all GREAT! Glad you were all able to go and see the action first hand then share with us! :thumbup:

R

rsw81

Did you happen to meet the owners of these two MV Agusta Brutale? I am 90% sure those are my friends' bikes that I went to the race with last year (they go every year). The one on the right (red) is the Type S model and the left (black) is the Type R model, owned by a husband and wife named Laura and Leo. I've wridden her Type S before and it is abso-****ing-lutely amazing to ride. Talk about power, braking, and cornering... awesome bike.

M

MarineMom

Awesome pics! I was invited to Road Atlanta races in Spring of 2000 got paddock passes.... I did not own a bike had very limited knowledge about riding(had ridden pillion a few times when I was younger)....went home, researched riding, found a friend willing to help/support, bought a bike, signed up for MSF and the rest is a wonderful history. I ABSOLUTELY loved that day. I hope to get to a race again someday.

M

MarinaFazer

yuuup, that was my group in the tent....the guys from So-cal SV Owners • Portal

They were awesome, as it was the first time I'd met them as well. (I used to ride an SV)

I wasn't there Saturday at all, but Friday and Sunday was there fo shizzo!

Great pics Wavex!!

C

CHEMIKER

From left:

Travis Yves Ali David (Wavex) Jean Michael

Yves and Ali are local good friends of mine. Jean Michael (I hope I'm spelling this right) is David's stepdad.

C

CHEMIKER

Sorry for dredging up an old thread but thanks for the pictures David! It is nice that one of us was able to get into the paddock to get some close pics, just bummed it wasn't me ;)

D

dennmahn

I'm speechless

When can I buy tickets for next year?
The dates for next year at Laguna Seca are July 3-5, and from their release, "Tickets for the event go on sale this November. Reserved camping and hospitality tickets go on sale November 3, while all other tickets - general admission, grandstand, paddock, parade lap and parking - go on sale November 6. Renewal forms will be sent to current customers on September 2."

Dennis

R

Rocky01

:rockon:

Yo All,

Thanks for the GREAT pictures. I'm headin' out to Mid-Ohio this week and am now even more psyched up for the race!!

Is anyone else going to Mid-Ohio next weekend?

Rocky