Just wanted to gloat a bit

Brock Kickass

Tonight I passed my exam with the volunteer fire department I have been training with since last year. My yellow training helmet is gone, and I am now considered a Firefighter! It's a proud moment for me. Here's a silly looking picture to cheapen the moment :pImageUploadedByTapatalk1367891108.113727.jpg

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Brock Kickass

Congrats! MY brother in law is a volunteer firefighter when he's not doing his full time job as a firefighter. LOL! He's over in Kuwait with his National Guard Unit.
I'm hoping the volunteer department will open a door to full time firefighting for me. Our department is rural and entirely volunteer, so I'll get to do everything full time firefighters do. Hopefully the experience gets me a career.

abyss1406

Congratulations man

SpawnXX

Premium Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Good job!!! Congrats. :thumbup:

PFD023

Tonight I passed my exam with the volunteer fire department I have been training with since last year. My yellow training helmet is gone, and I am now considered a Firefighter! It's a proud moment for me. Here's a silly looking picture to cheapen the moment :pView attachment 29817
Congrats brother......best job in the world....regardless if you get paid or not. Keep on your Training Officer or Chief to take any courses you can at the OFC or any other certified provider. I was a volunteer and was able to get all my certifications done through my volunteer dept..

Last edited:

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Detrich

Congrats :)