Just took (and passed) my first riding safety course

Rachel

It was a long weekend but I passed my safety course. I can now give WA state its money and get my endorsement!:D

Spunky99

It was a long weekend but I passed my safety course. I can now give WA state its money and get my endorsement!:D
Good for you!

Detrich

congrats! so when are you getting your bike? =)

creggur

Congratulations!! :steve:

Stephenfz6r

Here in Quebec it costs $630 to register a sport touring/cruiser motorcycle, $1400 for a high performance, so I hope what ever amount your paying will seem trivial compared to this.:eek:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

redwing-2001

Well done.
I believe Washington State is one of 2 states that do not use the MSF Curriculum. How about your impressions of the course your took.

xplodnstar

Woot! Congrats and welcome.

nlpyle

That is awesome. I too took the WA state course. Really cool class and it teaches you. Just enough to ride safely. Now just continue to practice everything you learned. Took mine in clark county and everything they said came true. That week I got my endorsement I got chased by a dog through the neighborhood and cut off three times. But. Just did what I learned in the class and everything came out ok. So congrats and hope you find riding as much of a passion as most of us on here do. Ride safe:thumbup: