Just one of those (good) days

RooKie

I've been riding almost every day for the past 4yrs on my FZ6r and most days I have at least one "sh*t" moment when I either rev a bit too high/low when down shifting or my acceleration is a bit choppy, but yesterday I was just NAILING IT! The acceleration, up shift, down shift, braking, the lean on every corner... Everything was spot-on. :cool: It was just one of those days when everything is perfect and I didn't want to stop riding.

Do you guys ever have those days? If so, how often would you say you get them? Or is there any of you that have those days every day?

latony007

I've been riding almost every day for the past 4yrs on my FZ6r and most days I have at least one "sh*t" moment when I either rev a bit too high/low when down shifting or my acceleration is a bit choppy, but yesterday I was just NAILING IT! The acceleration, up shift, down shift, braking, the lean on every corner... Everything was spot-on. :cool: It was just one of those days when everything is perfect and I didn't want to stop riding.

Do you guys ever have those days? If so, how often would you say you get them? Or is there any of you that have those days every day?
i dont concentrate so much on how perfect my technique is but there are lots of days when i am riding and say man i really do not want to go back home :)

Blue-Sun

Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

RooKie

Everyday is paradise in Arizona... With an average of 350 days of sunshine, yearly; I enjoy my daily commute, each and every day!!
AZ is moto-rider heaven for sure!

I defiantly know what you mean! I would say once a month or so ill get one of those days where you surprise yourself and its not just you its a combination traffic flow and lights along with your execution lol its an amazing feeling that's for sure
Oh yeah... you get exactly what I'm talking about :D

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

RooKie

I have those days a lot more often on my GSXR. I had them on the FZ6R but the bike doesn't have the same fit and finish as a super sport.
How does the FZ6r compare and what would you say it is about the GSXR that helps you have "those days" more often? (besides the obvious power and riding position differences)

latony007

How does the FZ6r compare and what would you say it is about the GSXR that helps you have "those days" more often? (besides the obvious power and riding position differences)
oh dont listen to him, he is just trying to justify the cash he laid out for the gixr LOL kidding. great bikes but i just cant deal with being hunched over all the time. Too bad they dont make an upright version. The gladius is close but naked.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

Maadi

I love those days!!

More often than not mine are more morning vs. afternoon - going to work is wonderful, and I usually hit that one exit ramp juuuuuussst right and come out of it with a huge grin and heart thumbing!

... And then going home a little tired after work I have to concentrate on something even as simple as shifting....

FastFreddy

The road is cool in the morning and evening here now, though I do try to get the heat in the tyres, its not working with all the red lights :(

If the chain is clean and the pressures adjusted spot on, and I'm riding on a twisty road in the sunny afternoon, then I can feel it and the rear tyre might look funny afterwards too.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member