It's Time...

Briguy453

Well everyone this weekend I have plans on being on a brand new 2011 ZX6R by the end of it. The 6R was an amazing starter bike and I got about 11k miles into her and its time for an upgrade. I would however like to stick around here though if you'll have me. I'd be hard pressed to find any forum as helpful and insightful as this one.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

yfz6r

My back hurts thinking about being on a ninja supersport.
Most people have better backs than me tho so enjoy your new ride!!!

JonKerr

Elite Member

Spunky99

I stayed after I upgraded to a Daytona 955i....great place here with great people.
Stay and enjoy!

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Millhouse

I went and looked at a brand new left over 2011 zx6r this past weekend. Its a really nice machine, and the price was great too. If work wasn't slow I would trade up too.

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

Briguy453

Damn Jon gotta spoil it with possibility of rain lol. No pics yet cuz no bike yet lol. As far as egos are concerned the new ninjas aren't nearly as bad as some of the others I've say on :)

Last edited:

linkgt

from what i've read that is supposed to be a good street bike compared to the rest of the sportbike lineup, good luck on the purchase and be safe :)

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

iSpoolin

I'm on a Triumph Daytona 675 and i'm still here :p

The ZX6R is a great bike, I took a 2008 for a spin the other day, felt good, but felt fat. However i'm used to the Daytona so that's probably why LOL