It's finally here!

MaximumHP

I bought this thing 3 weeks ago and after 12 days straight of rain and/or snow, we finally have a decent day for me to pick up my bike before the next round or rain/snow for the next 9 of 10 days... Anyway, here's the pics!

Grumpy

Ya this weather blows! We don't have snow anymore but thunder storms and lots of rain rain rain.

SpawnXX

Premium Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Congrats! Enjoy her!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

BoneJj

take the decals off first....

LOL, I keed I keed....

good for you dude, enjoy the hell out of it.

Detrich

Congrats! :)

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

MaximumHP

Congratulations! Just remember in all this excitement: It's important to keep the rubber-side firmly planted on the pavement... In other words, take it easy out there.

Once the adrenaline gets flowing, and the wind is whipping by, and those wonderful wings sprout from your back, and you're flying --- it can be difficult to keep control of yourself and back off when you need to. Trust me on this one! ;)
I hear ya. It's kinda funny how even though I know how to ride, I kinda feel like a noob with the new bike, since handling is slightly different, and it takes a bit to be able to shift perfectly smoothly etc.

This time of year around here can be dangerous too, gravel on roads from plows, and big pot holes that haven't been fixed from the winter. Thanks for the advice, I'll do my best to stay safe out there.