it sucks when...

iSpoolin

Your on your favorite mountain to ride and theres an RV in front of you that won't use the turnouts, so you have to follow him across a 15 mile mountain full of hairpin turns until he finally uses the turnout at the BOTTOM of the mountain!

Spunky99

Your on your favorite mountain to ride and theres an RV in front of you that won't use the turnouts, so you have to follow him across a 15 mile mountain full of hairpin turns until he finally uses the turnout at the BOTTOM of the mountain!
There is no way I wouldn't pass him up...legal or not!

ecunni04

driving off with your kick stand still down...Then having it be kicked back up when leaning into a turn..

djf18374

driving off with your kick stand still down...Then having it be kicked back up when leaning into a turn..
I think there is a sensor that is non-functioning on your bike...Personally I can't even put it in gear without killing the engine if the stand is down! :eek: You should get that looked at...

Pizzle

When your with a bunch of bikes and your ready to roll out so you reach to start up the bike but instead hit the horn!

(In my defense I had been riding my 4 wheeler the whole day before with the ignition on the left)

24KMACH

When your with a bunch of bikes and your ready to roll out so you reach to start up the bike but instead hit the horn!

(In my defense I had been riding my 4 wheeler the whole day before with the ignition on the left)
I have done all of the above but in my defense I'm old. :(

Sparkxx1

I tried walking the bike off the sidewalk with the kickstand still down...BIG MISTAKE. It got caught at the edge of the curb and the bike almost fell on me.I did it because I was afraid to move it while walking next to it and dropping it...I'll never move it with the kickstand down again.

Chaphil3

When you're riding near a lake with your gf behind you and you start freaking out because the little bug that somehow made its way into your right eye is making you squeeze your eye closed for dear life and your trying to find a non gravel road to pull over so you both don't die. funny now, scary then lol

Chaphil3

When you're still up at night reading 14 pages of "it sucks when," KNOWING your gonna hate yourself when you have to get up for work in the morning smh

iSpoolin

There is no way I wouldn't pass him up...legal or not!
Well I forgot to add to the story that there was a county sherriff 5 cars back haha

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Spunky99

You search Craigslist every hour looking for a deal as you have cash in hand, find the bike of your dreams just posted within 2 minutes and email them several times only to find it's a scam and no reply and they keep re-listing it every couple of hours. 4 times yesterday.....:mad:
Grrrrrrrrr:mad::mad::mad:

2005 YAMAHA YZF R1 EXHAUST RIMS GRAVES
No contact email or number but a link to here

2005 YAMAHA YZF R1 PC3 EXHAUST RIMS GRAVES!!!

I was drooling uncontrollably....I feel cock blocked now...LOL:eek:

Mr Citrus

You are on a one lane road, which turns into a two lane road for a good half mile, and you take the advantage and pass all the elderly people thinking they are part of a parade, only to be first in line at stop light, everyone wants to turn left with you, and you stall. In a panic you try and go again, stall. At which point the elderly driver behind you gets out and asks if you need help.

ajskillz13

You reach back to double check that your saddlebags are still planted in the pillion and find no straps... Quickly pull over to find one bag rubbed all to hell by the back tire.

Thank God it didn't wrap up in the rear wheel and throw me! Considering myself super lucky and also considering investing in some hard bags in the future!

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

surfcycle

...you are aggressively carving nice esses on an empty road early in the morning and you first learn that the white painted edge line is wet with dew as your front tire slips out...after that "oh cr@p" feeling passes you ride the rest of the way home at posted and dead center of the lane,,,,:surrender:

ChUcK

...you realize that you and your buddy have entirely different opinions as to what constitutes an "early start" in order to hit the twisties before the family picnics begin. My eyeballs are beginning to leak from staring at this screen.

eff it, I'm leaving without him.