it sucks when...

MikeN02

Went to a taco bell and the lady closed the doors before I could get off my bike and said that drive through only. I left...

-When you first started riding and didn't have an E-Pass and had to stop for tolls...

First time and I stalled, forgot I was in first. Had to remove my gloves to dig in my pockets for the change, and dropped all of it when I took my hand out of the pocket. Was embarrassing!

dannymac702

--was stuck behind a semi loaded with onions for several miles on a 2 laner before I could pass

--forgot to put feet down at red light & fell over (was NOT drinking)

tractorboy

heres one...

Got my FIRST roadbike...honda rebel...and could NOT start if for the life of me.....YOUNG daughter reaches over and flips the switch to ON!!!!!! starts right up!!

GDammit!! dirt bikes DONT have on/off buttons so..I was LOST.....

hehehehe

flyingminno

- When on a tight and technical mountain ride and a slight slip on dirt or rocks gets you the shakes and ruins the speed and confidence of the remaining ride

- When riding fast and get hit in the exposed neck by a bee or heavy insect

- When that impacted heavy insect gets pissed off and either walks down your jacket, up your helmet, or just stings you

- When I catch false-neutral when trying to out-pace another bike or pushy cager

zig308

Good ol "FINE-C" worked for me a couple times that I had similar problems ;)

Darn cut-off switch will get you every time.

Pizz

-Taking your glasses off to put your helmet on. They slip off the seat and you step on them (I did it).
-Riding through a cloud of grasshoppers. Gross, still finding them on the bike.
-Finding the only corner on a straight road and it's full of sand.

Heineken

Elite Member

DragonBlu

It sucks when you hit the only three pieces of gravel in the middle of the main intersection of a town just before the fourth of July parade is about to start and go down. Then fifty people come out to help pick up your embarrassed ego.

JonKerr

Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
That is some crazy shat right there!! :jawdrop:

I too want to know how this happened. Glad you are alright and didn't experience any of the other outcomes associated with chain malfunctions.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

WenMark

My a** itches while doing 70+ and I can't stop to scratch it. :p

Detrich

bug splatters right smack in the middle of your face shield and you can't stop to wipe that shit off...

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
A dragonfly hits you in the chest, doesn't die....then flies up into your helmet! Yikes!

bmw675

you're not heavy enough/enough steel for sensors to open up the security gates when leaving work. I have to get off, press a button in the control box, and get back quickly to get out before it closes again.

Spunky99

Your bike doesn't have enough steel in it to set off any left turn signals in your area and you have to figure out how to make all right hand turns to get to where you want to go.