Isnt this a site for motorcycle talk????

CrazyCawi

Do you go to a bar JUST to talk about beer? Do you go a party JUST to talk about how it's a party?

No. You go to hang out and talk to people with some of the same interests, and/or go to get to know people.

I think it's the same for a forum. We just can't see each other.
FOR EXAMPLE, I am sitting here without (insert perverted thought here) and am enjoying company with lots of people.
yum yum yum hahaha :iconbeer:

Rookasaki

Do you go to a bar JUST to talk about beer? Do you go a party JUST to talk about how it's a party?

No. You go to hang out and talk to people with some of the same interests, and/or go to get to know people.

I think it's the same for a forum. We just can't see each other.
FOR EXAMPLE, I am sitting here without (insert perverted thought here) and am enjoying company with lots of people.
I see you... Well only when CC let's me see them :D

fltdriver

Well, I've been having these weird dreams about my bike. Like I mean really weird. Don't want to go into it here but I was wondering if they make an exhaust that is, well...uh, padded? you know, like inside the pipe. I also need to know how to run the exhaust up under the seat. Basically I need the exhaust to be about waiste height and stick out far enough that my nuts aren't dragging on the tire when I'm... DONT MAKE FUN OF ME, I WANT TO DO EVERYTHING WITH/ABOUT MY BIKE.

CrazyCawi

Well, I've been having these weird dreams about my bike. Like I mean really weird. Don't want to go into it here but I was wondering if they make an exhaust that is, well...uh, padded? you know, like inside the pipe. I also need to know how to run the exhaust up under the seat. Basically I need the exhaust to be about waiste height and stick out far enough that my nuts aren't dragging on the tire when I'm... DONT MAKE FUN OF ME, I WANT TO DO EVERYTHING WITH/ABOUT MY BIKE.
:iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer: Go ahead...tell us more.....:eyebrow:

6R Blackout

I have to agree. The search button is key!

Oh, ha ha, a rhyme. :rolleyes:
Dak your a poet and didn't know it!! LOL!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

JSP

Super Moderator
Dak your a poet and didn't know it!! LOL!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

Wow, you are too now! ;)

Tmak73

Are you guys speaking in rhyme? I wish I could do that all the time. woah.

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

r0ar

When I joined this site I joined it so that I could talk to fellow FZ6R riders about our bikes. But there seems to be more talk about what your gunna watch on tv or your game tag or just bashing people for their likes or dislikes. Bikers bring a brotherhood but to me it looks like some of yall dont look at it that way.

So first off what is wrong with a group of riders talking about other things in their lives? Literally your entire post IS A BASH yet you want to say we are bashing people for their likes or dislikes. This group is amazing I literally made a post about MY MARRIAGE AND HOW SHITTY IT HAS BEEN TO GET FEEDBACK FROM A BUNCH OF PEOPLE I'VE NEVER MET. Why? Because this group is full of some of the most real and caring people I've ever had the chance to talk to. So don't start talking shit about what is talked about here. If all you wanna talk about is Bikes, Bikes, Bikes, then go to your local shop and I can still gurantee you everyone working there doesn't just talk about bikes.

Now being that you know how to make Insanely large and annoying Signatures ( Hence the one you have ) I assume you know how to navigate around the forums if NOT here is a link to bookmark

Yamaha FZ6R Forums - Main Page With All Sections!

I am now going to stop because after four retypes of this. I just continue to be pissed at this thread. LESS THEN AN EFFIN WEEK AND YOU HAVE ALREADY STARTED SMACK ON HERE. Please do me a favor and just GTFO

SHOUTOUT TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS ON FZ6R-FORUM.COM!!!!!!

JSP

Super Moderator
Lets all stay civil now please. :admin:

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member
Last edited by a moderator:

Tmak73

ummm nasty... your sig is ******** EPIC hahaha cc is always telling everyone that their sig is to big and his is a HUGE ******* picture i think im gonna 1 up this with patriotism!!!
Now you just need some toby keith in there somewhere lol

JSP

Super Moderator
Ok, lets not kill the forum with these sigs.. :eek:

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member
Last edited by a moderator:

6R Blackout

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member