Isnt this a site for motorcycle talk????

CrazyCawi

hahaha days like today make me love this place even more than I already do. Would this be a good time to show you guys my tramp stamp that shows www.600cc.org in a heart? or theRook on my back side ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Superzoom

When I joined this site I joined it so that I could talk to fellow FZ6R riders about our bikes. But there seems to be more talk about what your gunna watch on tv or your game tag or just bashing people for their likes or dislikes. Bikers bring a brotherhood but to me it looks like some of yall dont look at it that way.
If you are taken aback by the amount of bashing on this forum, then you apparently are completely new to the internet. This is definitely one of the most tolerant, friendly, helpful forums there is. In fact, in the rare cases where there is any nasty or inappropriate posting here, either the admins or the members themselves shut it down.

Grow a much thicker skin, then come back and actually get to know the good people hanging out here. You don't just walk into a strange bar in a strange town and expect people to just start buying you drinks. You need to be the friendly one. You need to earn a little respect by showing some.

CrazyCawi

If you are taken aback by the amount of bashing on this forum, then you apparently are completely new to the internet. This is definitely one of the most tolerant, friendly, helpful forums there is. In fact, in the rare cases where there is any nasty or inappropriate posting here, either the admins or the members themselves shut it down.

Grow a much thicker skin, then come back and actually get to know the good people hanging out here. You don't just walk into a strange bar in a strange town and expect people to just start buying you drinks. You need to be the friendly one. You need to earn a little respect by showing some.
:rockon::rockon::rockon: ^^^^He knows whats up!

Fizzer6R

speaking of sigs - what happened to CAJUN XTREME T.K. AND DOKDA J. :confused:

acomeaux33cx

FIZZER6r cajun xtreme is the bike crew/motorcycle awarness group I am apart of. They were started after the death of my best friend tk who what hit by a school bus who "didnt see him" while on his bike. Dokda j passed away when an 18 wheeler pulling a low boy trailer was crossing the highway with no lights and he hit the trailer. I dont just ride to ride. I ride in the memory of my two friends