Isnt this a site for motorcycle talk????

acomeaux33cx

Ride

Lets go ride

Last edited:

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Szajko

There are multiple sections that all appear on the front page of this forum. Even though some (not all) of the posts on here have nothing to do with riding, it gives us a look at that certain individual like who they are.

This forum is like a family so some personality in it isn't going to hurt. If you post something about your bike whether its a comment or a question, chances are there will be plenty of bike talk on that thread.

JSP

Super Moderator
And whats wrong with that? There is only so much we can talk about with the bike. We are a family here. We are not required to only talk about ONE thing. That's what keeps us tight. LOTS of us know each other in real life as well. How boring would it be to only talk about the same bike over and over again. Most every topic has been covered with the bike (same bike for last 4 years, only color changes). We still welcome all bike related talk obviously though.. Love it when people branch out of the box as well. (we will still have an opinion if we like it or not. But if its something you want no matter what, our opinion dont mean crap so dont worry about it.)

This is the best forum on the net bud. ;)

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Rookasaki

When I joined this site I joined it so that I could talk to fellow FZ6R riders about our bikes. But there seems to be more talk about what your gunna watch on tv or your game tag or just bashing people for their likes or dislikes. Bikers bring a brotherhood but to me it looks like some of yall dont look at it that way.
:eek: You've been a member for 5 days. Do you not know how to use a forum? You realize there's different sections/topics right? :confused:

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
When I joined this site I joined it so that I could talk to fellow FZ6R riders about our bikes. But there seems to be more talk about what your gunna watch on tv or your game tag or just bashing people for their likes or dislikes. Bikers bring a brotherhood but to me it looks like some of yall dont look at it that way.
Also, as stated, there is TONS of MC talk here... No one is forcing you to talk about non MC stuff ;). If you have a question or bike related talk, I can GUARANTEE you that your question will be answered (and very fast at that) and can be talked about all that you want.

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

DakinechicK

I have to agree. The search button is key!

Oh, ha ha, a rhyme. :rolleyes:

Szajko

CrazyCawi

And I just make random smart ass comments to raise my post count until I have an epiphany of knowledge and share it.

that was my 5,201st post btw....keep on keepin on. My thoughts are, if the current talk isnt what u wanna talk about...start talkin about what you wanna talk about.

Chucker

So, I had an appointment with my therapist and I thought, "Why don't I ride my FZ6R?" So I did. We sat and talked for an hour about my childhood, how my parents made mistakes in raising me, how a couple of traumatic events have affected me negatively, etc. I think all of this led up to me deciding to ride a motorcycle. Actually, I know it did, because it all happened before I bought my first motorcycle. Did my parents actually drive me to ride a motorcycle? I don't know, and neither did my therapist. Do you guys think I should get another therapist? I mean, you'd think she'd know if my parents drove me to ride a motorcycle.

Is this better?

CrazyCawi

this just became epic. I wanna sticky it. lol

DakinechicK

Do you go to a bar JUST to talk about beer? Do you go a party JUST to talk about how it's a party?

No. You go to hang out and talk to people with some of the same interests, and/or go to get to know people.

I think it's the same for a forum. We just can't see each other.
FOR EXAMPLE, I am sitting here without (insert perverted thought here) and am enjoying company with lots of people.

Sirnice

Ditto Ditto
:)_
And whats wrong with that? There is only so much we can talk about with the bike. We are a family here. We are not required to only talk about ONE thing. That's what keeps us tight. LOTS of us know each other in real life as well. How boring would it be to only talk about the same bike over and over again. Most every topic has been covered with the bike (same bike for last 4 years, only color changes). We still welcome all bike related talk obviously though.. Love it when people branch out of the box as well. (we will still have an opinion if we like it or not. But if its something you want no matter what, our opinion dont mean crap so dont worry about it.)

This is the best forum on the net bud. ;)