is there two different fz6r?

zolone

i went to the motorcycle store today and there were two fz6rs, they were 09's, one was black and the other one was yellow/black. They told me at the store that yellow one is around 60 hp and the black one was 100hp. they said the only way you could find out the difference was to run serial numbers. Is this true? i looked online and couldnt find anything to prove this.

Roaddawg

No. They have no idea what they're talking about. Maybe they are getting the FZ6 confused with the FZ6R. Related by family, but two different bikes.

zolone

they seemed like they knew what they was talking about. i was just so confused as why they were labeled the same but different engines.

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

motomc2

I think what they....

were trying to say is.....the black one will always be faster...which is a known fact ;)

bmw675

well, the black one may be a little faster:D :justkidding:).
i agree, black one is faster.....than the yellow one. but neither match up to the speed of blue.

here we go again... :p

Funkmaxtor

I think I proved that the blue one is the fastest! Go ahead argue! I have video! hahaha

MikeN02

Yeah... lol Love how Salesman (sp?) don't have to know anything about the bike to sell stuff.

buyer: "yeah i'd to buy this R6"

seller: "nice choice, suzuki makes good bikes"

buyer: :eek:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

zolone

thanks guys and yes it did say fz6r on the fairing. It was actually a saleswoman, she seemed to know a lot def one of the best bullshitters ive met then. Ive been thinking about getting the yellow one because i found a brand new one 09 for 4600. They told me at the dealership they were asking 5999 then once i said that price they said 4900.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

icestorm

Yeah i went into a computer store a few weeks ago asking if they had any ram,
The sale guy asked if a wanted the box.
I said what box? and he pointed to a computer, i said no am after some ram.
He just looked at me blankly for a bit then said , he had no idea what ram was.
I turned around and walked out.

pyrocpu

You actually walked into a computer store? :D