International Motorcycle Shows schedule

efforex

Alright guys who all is going to the International Motorcycle Show @ Long beach?

im tring to figure out which day to go
December 7?
December 8?
December 9?

Im leaning toward the friday show unless there is a considerable amount you guys going another day and want to plan A meet up? Let me know ASAP.
Lets hammer out a day I am interested in going. I have never been so any of those days will work for me i can request off if we find out in the next week or so when we might want to plan a meet up.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

efforex

how about we start planning for saturday the 8th Im sure more people can go then.
Yeah ill just do that i'm gonna ride up there.

12fz6rblack

The grapevine in December on a bike? lol hope it's not snowing

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

JonKerr

Elite Member

Detrich

I'm going on Saturday. Am going to meet up with my sis & her family at Long Beach. The kids love crawling and sitting on the bikes.

Blackcat

Is anyone here attending the show in Dallas next weekend? I have a basic motorcycle maintenance class on the 10th and therefore will only be available for the show on November 11th. Would love to meet up with a fellow forum member there. It's a 3 hour drive from Austin so I'll be in the cage.

Kdubb223

My dad and I will be at the Long Beach show on Saturday. Hopefully see some of you guys there!

BKP

We (myself, rhnatyk and his wife) went today. It was a decent show... Not huge, but enough to keep us walking around for three hours.

Lots of major vendor bikes, including the new Kawi line, and they *definitely* got the new 300 right, as well as the 650. They're almost completely debadged, with new clean lines, ABS, ergos, and the colors are very cool without being in your face. Yamaha will *have* to respond with an overhauled FZ6R, in 2014, if they want to stay viable.

I've never seen so many Spyders. I still don't get them, but they're apparently getting popular.

Twisted Throttle, Cyclegear, and others were there as well. So was Schampa, with every gaiter, mask, and balaclava you could dream of.

Anyway, worth the trip.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Detrich

Just seeing this made the trip worthwhile. :)

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member