International Motorcycle show time No cal So Cal WA

latony007

Everyone its time for the Motorcycle show again in Mateo this weekend and in my neck of the woods Long Beach, CA on the 14-16th of November and Seattle at the end of November. I have confirmed with the girl arranging the demo rides that the list below will be present (In CA and AZ only, they dont demo ride in other states). As for inside of the show just about every bike made is there. All the makes were there from Ducati to Harley with about every model in one place you can sit on and check out. They also have several vendors but i was unimpressed with the gear vendors etc. last year. Seemed mostly about the bikes. They also have some safety seminars and gear checks and other items. You can check it out at the link below. If you are in the market for a new bike i highly recommend it.

Progressive International Motorcycle Shows | http://www.motorcycleshows.com/

Demo Rides
BRP (Can Am Spyders) my bro has an RT its awesome i want to try a sport version

harley. Harley gives you the keys and says have fun, i rode the vrod last year and it hauled *** in a straight line sucks in the turns and was a harley (wouldnt start the first time)

Yamaha (yeah!) i want to try and FZ1 so bad but they didnt have them at the Yamaha demo ride i went to about 2 months ago (furthering my speculation they are done) so i want to try an FJR1300

Indian
Victory

chrisnlb

the Long Beach show is Nov. 14-16

Southern California Progressive Intl Motorcycle Show
Long Beach Convention Center
300 East Ocean Boulevard
Long Beach, CA 90802
Fri. November 14, 2014 3:00pm - 8:00pm
Sat. November 15, 2014 9:30am - 8:00pm
Sun. November 16, 2014 10:00am - 5:00pm

Long Beach, CA | motorcycleshows.com

anyone going on Friday?

Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

latony007

I need to make it this year!
If you do let me know, im not sure im going to go at this point as i think my nephew is bailing out on me.

RedRider

Trying to get out there on Saturday. I'm in SoCal so no reason to not be there but something always seems to come up :/ Will make an attempt though.

Cstewart101

Trying to get out there on Saturday. I'm in SoCal so no reason to not be there but something always seems to come up :/ Will make an attempt though.

SoCal here as well, maybe if my work days are right I'll be able to go. Anahiem isn't 2 far from long beach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SixRFixR

I just looked at the web site and it said motorcycle parking is free, but limited at Long Beach. Does anyone know if it usually fills up quickly? I might have to take the truck.

chrisnlb

I just looked at the web site and it said motorcycle parking is free, but limited at Long Beach. Does anyone know if it usually fills up quickly? I might have to take the truck.
I've never had a problem finding parking in long beach. the lot for free parking is behind the convention center

latony007

i took my car last year, it was cold in the morning, and had no problem parking. i got there around 9. I dont think its a big issue, other than it was a couple bucks charge vs. free for the cycles.

latony007

anyone Demo Ride? Curious if Yamaha had the new R1 or the FZ1 out there for demos. They are having one right by my house on the 6th so im going to hit that up.

chrisnlb

anyone Demo Ride? Curious if Yamaha had the new R1 or the FZ1 out there for demos. They are having one right by my house on the 6th so im going to hit that up.
Only Honda had sportbikes for demo rides this year. I was there a little after 9 on Saturday and all the time slots were already taken (I was told that some guys were there in line at 6am to sign up).
So, I demo on a Harley and a Can Am

Attachments

Last edited:

latony007

Only Honda had sportbikes for demo rides this year. I was there a little after 9 on Saturday and all the time slots were already taken (I was told that some guys were there in line at 6am to sign up).
So, I demo on a Harley and a Can Am
That is so lame im glad i did not go.
i did the Harley VROD last year. Its cool the way they just let you take off no group. How about the Can Am? Did you like it? They are different but a blast to ride, no worrying about crashing increases how fast you will go and the fun for me.