I'm Alive

behindXgrnXeyes

I was reminded the other day how strange is was to not see me on the forum as of late after a steady year of asking for advice, giving it and bugging everyone to join me in the chat room:D

Well life knocked me off my feet and left me unemployed and go figure, even with all the time I now had to myself, i just didnt find myself on the forum much.

Well FZ6R family, I want to fix that. I may not be looking over every thread every day, I miss you crazy guys!!

Also, a little thought of everyone. I wanted to get myself a little 'me' gift for my bday in august and at first I went blue tooth communication way. After getting and returning two different models, i think maybe ill just stick to parts and accessories :D.

SO, if its not known, I have the HID, TBR and power commander and all the blinkers taken care of.

My rear ones, purchased from an ex fz6r'r here, are kinda crappy, not that bright im told...so I was thinking of Int Tail light and then maybe sliders, mirrors (w/ signals)...unno or a new wind screen, maybe even a seat cowl?

On that note, some of you also know my urge to change the color of my bike..ID LOVE AN ORANGE BIKE but i missed the window with the sexy copper model (unless anyone wants to traaaade? lmao) so my other option is a custom paint or wrapped vinyl, which I also havent been able to find anything that I really really like.

So here is a nice big post! Welcome im back mixed with gimmie your ideas!

Love you guys!

Cassandra

Sage

She Lives!!!!!!!

Nice to see you on here again, even though I see you on Facebook all the time :p

Go make that bike one of a kind with the paint/vinyl if the price is right imo, with the amount of wishing for the orange I think that is what would make you the most giddy over it :)

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

behindXgrnXeyes

haha you were more of a neighbor before, not your further away! However, still close and FB tells me going to all my favorite restaurants!!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

BoneJj

Yessss their cornbeef and cabbage on special is also great. They are one of the few places that have magners so I love them for it
eeeehhhhhh, lol. IDK, I'm just posting in this thread because I'm tired and I notice you are a florida person as well..... lol.

I need sleep

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

behindXgrnXeyes

This winter I'm gonna paint my wife's bike and wheels white with a flat black stripe. I wanted to go ORANGE but I got shot down. However, I'm gonna use plasti-dip, so we can rip it back up if we want to change colors or something.

They have this thing called "Blaze Orange." It's mostly flat, but you can spray a "glossifier" on top to make it shinny like a clear coat.

I've been thinking about Blaze Orange-ing my FZ6R in the spring.... but the black and red looks too good! Still, this orange looks HOT!

PLASTI DIPPING 2008 CIVIC SI RIMS BLAZE ORANGE - YouTube
Are you re-doing everything? What about the tank graphics that is under the clearcoat? Do I have to do any form of stripping with any wax? Also.. if it justs "peels" off how quality is that for long term. How many cans do u think one would need hahahaha

behindXgrnXeyes

This winter I'm gonna paint my wife's bike and wheels white with a flat black stripe. I wanted to go ORANGE but I got shot down. However, I'm gonna use plasti-dip, so we can rip it back up if we want to change colors or something.

They have this thing called "Blaze Orange." It's mostly flat, but you can spray a "glossifier" on top to make it shinny like a clear coat.

I've been thinking about Blaze Orange-ing my FZ6R in the spring.... but the black and red looks too good! Still, this orange looks HOT!

PLASTI DIPPING 2008 CIVIC SI RIMS BLAZE ORANGE - YouTube
Are you re-doing everything? What about the tank graphics that is under the clearcoat? Do I have to do any form of stripping with any wax? Also.. if it justs "peels" off how quality is that for long term. How many cans do u think one would need hahahaha

Does plasti dip add any horsepower?

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

behindXgrnXeyes

So 5-6 cans and some glossifier...alright not bad...ill look into some research and how toos...I think I want the bike orange more then anything. Then I could get into colored clutches and chains like I wanna. and when I get bored of it, plastidip a new.color in haha

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

behindXgrnXeyes

Holy shit.....that's a bright ass orange......I dunno about that, yikes lmao. That video u posted doesn't do it justice. i looked at dipyourcar vid with the orange and blue and DAMN

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member