I will ride it out!

6R Blackout

Thanks for all you did and I so happy for you for being the BOTM!! you deserve it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 6R Blacout

Vulpine

Well I am back, I actually rode out the storm at my parents home about 8 miles from my house. They needed me there if something were to go wrong. I am now sitting in my own living room now where power was just restored here around 7ish. Now everything is pretty much back to normal now. There is still alot of debris for miles around that needs to be picked up though! If I led anyone to believe I was at my house I am sorry. I secured my home and went to my parents were I was needed and when I originally posted I didn't think about putting exactly where I was so I apologize for any confusion I caused.

Glad to hear you and yours are fine. I'm between Hammond and Baton Rouge and we just got power back last night. We weren't hit quite as hard as you guys, but the roads are flooded and trees are down. When you go without power for four days it really lets you know you love the 21st century. I feel for those people around LaPlace, they may not receive power for quite some time. Best wishes to you all.

6R Blackout

Glad your ok and you have power back, what about the flood waters that were rising in around your area in BR and Hammond!

Vulpine

Glad your ok and you have power back, what about the flood waters that were rising in around your area in BR and Hammond!

Thanks. The Amite river was supposed to crest this evening. I'm not sure where it is now...I suppose I'll find out soon as I'm about to leave work. Hope I can make it home. You guys have a great evening.

BoneJj

wow, I hadn't heard much about how people were affected in that area. I'm so happy that this one just gave us a bit of rain down here in florida. I'm so damn sick of the hurricanes....

6R Blackout

Not trying to bring back bad memories but I am curious to know "How many people felt the affects if Isaac, as it went further north?

Chucker

It hit us here in Toronto , but was just lots of rain.