I will ride it out!

6R Blackout

So far wind is getting worse but the sun is out and no rain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 6R Blacout

MustGoFaster

Keep yer head down and be safe man! Hope all goes well!

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

6R Blackout

I have an 8125 peak power rating and 6500 watt normal out put. It's enough to power both refrigerators a room A/C and a few outlets. It's powered by a 15 HP Honda motor. It will hold 5 gallons of gas and it's said to run up to 10 hours at half load. I appreciate everyone's concern thanks guys and gals.

6R Blackout

Well the storm hasn't gained strength which is good, bad thing is it is moving really really slow and dumping a bunch of rain and winds are a steady 50 mph but gusting to 80 mph at times. Still have power but expect it to go out! Will update again in about 4 hours or so!

CrazyCawi

Well the storm hasn't gained strength which is good, bad thing is it is moving really really slow and dumping a bunch of rain and winds are a steady 50 mph but gusting to 80 mph at times. Still have power but expect it to go out! Will update again in about 4 hours or so!

do you guys still go to work during this stuff or is it like a snow day?

6R Blackout

do you guys still go to work during this stuff or is it like a snow day?
No no work everything and everyone shuts down.

6R Blackout

Just went check the attic and the rain is getting in from the ridge vent. So in essence it's raining in my attic. Got pots pans and everything I have up there to catch the water! Its getting worse, watching the news now and they are saying my area will be getting hit hardest the next few hours.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

z21-i

Isaac will not go away. Moves slightly west or north and then stalls. Just spinning itself out. We are approaching 36 hours now in the metro New Orleans area with tropical storm or hurricane conditions. Lots of trees power lines etc. down. I got out a little this afternoon and did not see anyone with power. On generator power at my house watching news using old school antenna. Forecast is for things to calm down enough tomorrow to allow clean up and power crews to start work.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

6R Blackout

Well I am back, I actually rode out the storm at my parents home about 8 miles from my house. They needed me there if something were to go wrong. I am now sitting in my own living room now where power was just restored here around 7ish. Now everything is pretty much back to normal now. There is still alot of debris for miles around that needs to be picked up though! If I led anyone to believe I was at my house I am sorry. I secured my home and went to my parents were I was needed and when I originally posted I didn't think about putting exactly where I was so I apologize for any confusion I caused.