Hypothetical Sale

behindXgrnXeyes

Alright this is purely for my own information on how the selling of bikes goes and by NO means is this me saying my bike is going up for sale at this very moment...however...I'm curious on what I could get for it

09 Yamaha FZ6R Peal White (vinyl is still on it)
The bike is garage kept at 10,400 miles
//Two Brothers full exhaust system//PC5//Bi-xenon Projector Retrofit with Blue Angel Eye//flush mount blinkers// fender elim with blinkers// love :eek:

Would also sell the bike with all the stock parts that I kept and even my helmets, sheilds, tail bag, jacket(s), boots, gloves....all of it.

I could go into detail of what gear and junk I have if you guys really think it would up the price if selling to another chik, otherwise...what would be the offers for just the bike (could always piecemeal the stock and gear)

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

sounds like she wants out of bikes.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

behindXgrnXeyes

I def do NOT want out of bikes Cawi, its actually my loans that are influencing this sale. They went out about the amount that im paying for bike and insurance. I'm young and in a low low paying job ATM. Maybe a little time off from the payments, a better job and I'll be back in the seat!! (and yes, with an upgrade *giggle*)

Thanks for the high estimates guys, really made my morning. Def gonna be hard to get the 5 spot i think, with the bike going for a lil over 6, but yeah maybe 3.7k to a friend of a friend...4.5k to an idiot ;)

Thanks for the stock parts options and sry Buzz, but Marty is local and a great friend so he has first dibs on everything I own, lol

but srsly guys, IF i sell, which is going to be super super hard to even start that process, I'll let you know

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Fenixgoon

can i throw myself into this thread as well?

12,000 miles
Givi PLXR364 side rack
Givi 364FZ top rack
SW-Motech Center Stand
Spiegler Stainless Steel Brake Lines (front and rear)

some scratches on the mirror housings and a VERY small chip on the right fairing from being GENTLY let down to the ground (and i literally mean let down, because i couldn't hold the weight at an odd angle)

looking to buy a Ninja1000 for better highway passing / cruising. Then get an older R6 for a track weapon :)

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member