How to VIDEO: Power Commander and Block-Off plates

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

bobby bo bonsin

Nice vid mistah t! I like your nice and clean workspace there. Very organized. Nice bike too!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

06330i

I am so happy you posted this!! Saving it in my bookmarks for down the road here when I purchase mine!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

xJoshuaDrakex

Well I just installed my block off plates and pcv. I think I did it correctly. Then only thing that worries me is the speed sensor wire. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was suppose to tap into the pink speed sensor wire with a wire running from the pcv. But I didn't have 22 gauge so I used 18. I figured it would work. I installed marthys maps and all seems to run great. But it backfires pretty bad on deceleration. I know the block off plates were to cut down the popping but it seems it did nothing. All help is appreciated.

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

xJoshuaDrakex

I used 16 or 18 cause that's what scrap wire I had lying around. Some people on here, myself included, still pop on decel. I like a little bit personally.

Could it be a different pink wire? I remember tracing it up from down by the footpegs where Marthy said it was. Any other reason to keep popping?
I used the same wire as you did in the video you made. I'm going to ride to work today and get a better feel for the bike. Maybe I went wrong somewhere when I put the map onto the pcv.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

xJoshuaDrakex

You can always try to copy and paste the 0 column from RevD or C into revB. It did help a bit with the popping... but still there around 6K or so.
I might try that. It wasn't as bad this morning once the engine was warmed up. Am I suppose to mess with anything else on the pcv software? All I did was download revb to it.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member