How much did you pay for your FZ6R?

homeistx

I just got a deal from Heinen Motorsports out of Minnesota. I got a 2013 with 1 mile for $5020, granted that doesn't include all the fees. It will be $5020+$450 shipping+$500 TTL so ~$6000 OTD. They've got good deals on 2014's as well if you're looking for a new one.

david.wilde.16

Just got mine for 3200 used with 20000 miles and in need of a few service things. It's a 2009. Happy with it for my first bike! Excited to get to work with it and make it my own!

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Back To Reality

Wow....four years since I last posted here.

I just stopped by to find pictures of mods.

This thread, however, prompted me to pull the bill of sale on mine.

It was a 2009 with 423 miles on it. Base price $5760.00 minus $1300 trade-in for my 1993 Virago which wouldn't go 500 miles without breaking down.

It has treated me well, although I find that options to make it both naked and appealing at the same time are limited.

Bert-Aus

... options to make it both naked and appealing at the same time are limited.
Choosing the right lingerie is a difficult task:p

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

mrtho1

MSRP but 'haggled' and got 20% off all gear bought at same time (Helmet Shoei rf1200, Jacket Cortech GX Air, Gloves Fly Mesh (~$50))

Five-O

Christmas/new years/birthday gift (for anyone who understands what I mean)2014 FZ6R $5790 before all the added extras tax, title and whatever the %$&^ dealerships tack on. anyway it added up to a little over another $1000. Either way A lot less then the original price for the 2014 or the 2015. best deal I made in 2014 LOL

Critter

I snatched my '09 up for$3500 in October. Had 2,200 miles, scuffs on fairing from a drop, but that I'm learning to live with...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robertfireye

Just got mine a few days ago from a local dealer. Blue 2009 with 9k miles, $4000 out the door with a new set of tires (and ttl of course). No fall damage or scrapes, immaculate bike.