How much did you pay for your FZ6R?

bubbazaay

2009 fz6r with 2000 miles with salvage title for 3200. I feel like I got a decent deal. It just has a scratched stator case and bent handle bars and scratched grab handles

asian_boy

I got my 2009 fz6r clean title and look really nice for $3,000 yesterday. Some people even asked if I got a brand new bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recon

$ 6,048 OTD (After Tax etc)
2013 (new) White!
.06 miles on it

I feel like they should have put a couple more on it, Right? I don't want to be the test bunny (I pick it later this week)

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Headlessmunky

$ 6,048 OTD (After Tax etc)
2013 (new) White!
.06 miles on it

I feel like they should have put a couple more on it, Right? I don't want to be the test bunny (I pick it later this week)
Did you buy this in Canonsburg? Because I was looking online and didn't want ride a new bike back 4 hours on the interstate; not knowing the break in procedure.

kevenxx93

I paid too much I think

New member here, first post.
I just bought my 2014 fz6r raven. This is my first bike and the only experience I've had prior is a moped lol and the msf course. In the end I paid 9000$ for the bike. It was. 6900 before taxes and interest and all that. I live in Miami.

jarshie

bought my 2013 white with red frame fz6r, new in jan 14 for 7500 (after everything inc build fees/state inspection/taxes).

BattleBorn6R

Bought 2 new 2013 models with a friend for 7100 otd after tax title and license, and that's with some of the highest taxes in the country.

jarshie

that pic reminds me how glad i am to have replaced that rear fender/tag bracket, lol... grats on the purchase!

voodoomaster

New 2011 Model

I wanted a burnt orange model, so I found a new 2011 nit sitting in NC. I paid him $6000 for it OTD. Now comes the shipping expense to AZ!:spank:

Sunny

Just bought FZ6R Rapid Red/Pearl White for 8000$ OTD

Just bought 2014 FZ6R Rapid Red/Pearl White for 8000$ OTD

konigralph

Where does everyone get all these good deals! I guess I gotta be much more patient...
I'm trying to get into one for less than 3500.

mosiac00

Just picked up a 2009 Yamaha Blue with full Two brothers exhaust with 2100 miles for $4000. I had to drive 2 1/2 hours away but it was well worth it.

I got mine (New, 2013) for $5588.00 + TTL. Got on CycleTrader and found the lowest price for a new 2013 FZ6R within 400 miles of my zip code, and started with the dealership that had that advertised price. They were eight miles away from me, and I had bought from them before..... When I went there with my '09 Suzuki Boulevard (that I had bought new from them) and they found out that I WAS going to use it as a trade-in, and I WAS NOT going to finance through them, NOR was I buying the Y.E.S. extended service plan from them, (it can be found online for 4 yrs. @ $448.00) instead of the $1150.00 they wanted to charge, all of a sudden, they realized that "they had already taken a deposit for the advertised FZ6R, but would GLADLY find me another one just like it, but NOT at that price..." Now WHY ON EARTH WOULD I WANT TO PAY MORE? Adios, MoFos!!!! I went home, and started searching/calling dealers in a 100 mile radius, found one that would match the price, give me what I wanted for my trade, and they had it ready the next morning. Just goes to show you, that it's a buyer's market, and you need only use the internet and remember that they are not your buddies. Otherwise, the first dealer I visited, and had given my business to originally, would have earned my return business, and probably all of my service and warranty work. (Yamaha pays FULL PRICE to the servicing dealer for any warranty work). Now they won't get any of my future business.
I have to admit, it was great fun to ride back to that original dealership the following day, see them with their FZ6R still on the floor for sale, and watch the salesperson's expressions when they noticed my new purchase with another dealer's temporary tags, (I went there, ahem, "to shop for a new helmet") and then to leave knowing that they weren't ever getting any money from me again. I consider that a WIN!
As a post script, here's a thought from all my previous motorcycle purchases.... if the dealer is not interested in earning your initial purchase, how good do you think the follow-up service is going to be??? My 2 cents.