How much did you pay for your FZ6R?

Marcus D

0 miles 2013, 7,750 OTD. Guy tried to get me at 8,000 until I walked out the door then he came running out with that price. Always be willing to walk away, its a pretty good tool to use. Not the best deal but decent I think.

yillbs

0 miles 2013, 7,750 OTD. Guy tried to get me at 8,000 until I walked out the door then he came running out with that price. Always be willing to walk away, its a pretty good tool to use. Not the best deal but decent I think.
Paid that for my 12...in 2013 lucky you

xleeb0y13x

Full price for my 2013. Brand new and everyone in northern Cali wanted the same price.

Sent from the second bathroom stall to the left.

roundhouse

I traded my R6 straight up for mine brand new 6R. The R6 was paid for so I guess what ever value they assigned it at the dealer.

yillbs

Blue and white scheme. Really liked it at first but now I want to wrap or paint it. All the graphics are gone now anyway.

pics please? why are the graphics gone ? did you remove 'em , or did they just come off with time?

yillbs

I traded my R6 straight up for mine brand new 6R. The R6 was paid for so I guess what ever value they assigned it at the dealer.
... well, how much did they give you for the trade then. Kinda hard to not know what you paid. furthermore, why did you go from the r6 to the 6r? what was the year of the r6?

xleeb0y13x

pics please? why are the graphics gone ? did you remove 'em , or did they just come off with time?
Took them off. Minus the tank graphics as those are under the clear coat. Bikes current look is growing on me. Plus I'm not one to be flashy anyhow. Tapatalk won't let me post a photo but I have some pics in the what did you do to your bike section.

EnergyCrush

Was astounded to find my new 12 FZ6R Raven for $5990, no catch. I've wanted this bike for 2 years though, and they were clearing stock with end of summer to make room.

branka

More than I hoped, but I think OK for the area

I recently bout a 2011 FZ6r at GP Bikes, Whitby, Ontario, Ducati, Triumph, KTM, Toronto, Motorcycle, MX, Apparel, Parts, Accessories, GTA, London, Kingston, Durham, Oakville, Mississauga, Newmarket in Whitby, On, Canada for $6250. Awesome dealership and great price. It had 4519 Kim's onnit and was a recent trade in. Love it !
LOL, your post reads just like mine! Got a raven FZ6R at GPBikes in Whitby - 2011 (+few mods) and 4700 km. $5600+tax (ouch!?@#!)+reg= $6382 (CAD).

Though I hoped to buy from a private seller, this deal beats kijiji sellers around GTA who want >$5000 for '09 and 15000 km, original threadbare tires, no certification and won't negotiate down.

Ravinx

2011 for $4900 @ 11kmiles
Came with Powercommander, Two Borthers Exhaust, Undertail kit and a few other extras already on it