How much did you pay for your FZ6R?

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member

Ivan_13

I'm looking at a 2011 6R , in amazing condition, with 3,000 miles for 6000. Taxes and dealer fees included. What do you guys think?

motospy

$4400 + tax for my '09 with 6500 miles. Got them to throw in a fender eliminator and service at 8000 miles. They would not budge on the price because it was the lowest price around for an '09.

wao600

i got my 2009 fz6r with 1600 miles for $4200
And it had a blacked out wind screen ..flush front turn signals..finder eliminator..and a full two brothers exaust

bjcat1975

Price paid

I paid $5900 for a brand new, no miles, 2012 FZ6R Raven (Black). I had to drive almost 200 miles to get it but according to the dealer they had too many in black and were trying to get rid of them as fast as possible before the 2013's came out. This worked out perfect since I had just totaled my other bike a few months prior and was looking.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

trackfiend

Well I picked up my 2009 with 6800 miles for $2200 otd. The fairing has been removed so I am doing a full XJ6N conversion on it. I will post pics under a build thread as parts arrive over the next few weeks. Really look forward to contributing to this group.20130102_194329.jpg

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member

Yamaz6

$7k OTD for a 2012. It was used with extras on it under 1000k miles. Actually was purchased in May of 2012 and I purchased it in Nov.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

trackfiend

damn! Any issues with the bike? was that from a dealership?
No issues other than the fairings being gone. Mechanically 100% good and it was from a dealership. They had taken in on trade, but decided they didn't want to mess with getting all of the fairings for it. That's cool with me because l really like the XJ6N.

lucky13

Looking at a stock (aside from tank protector) 09 FZ6R with less than 3,000 miles. The seller is asking $3,900.

Fair price?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member